SportsWrath

New Stadium

Lughead

The place is gonna be great, but I am really going to miss the old stadium. I practically grew up there and some of the best times of my life(outside family and personal accomplishment)have been spent there.

2008 is the last season for it correct? i need to see at least one game in that stadium. What kind of $$ am I looking at? Whats the best approach to get there from VA, meaning train, plane or audomobile. I'd really like to tailgate, in fact I pretty much insist on it, how much is parking? etc, shit like that.

I Might be able to get in the booth, though i'd prefer to sit in the stands.

2008 is the last season for it correct? i need to see at least one game in that stadium. What kind of $$ am I looking at? Whats the best approach to get there from VA, meaning train, plane or audomobile. I'd really like to tailgate, in fact I pretty much insist on it, how much is parking? etc, shit like that.

Last season is 09. If you wanna tailgate that bad you're going to have to either buy a parking permit off of ebay or something or go with a friend that has one. The permit's face value is 15 i think. Only season tix holders get them.

I'd say if you're looking for one ticket be willing to go at least 100.

Last season is 09. If you wanna tailgate that bad you're going to have to either buy a parking permit off of ebay or something or go with a friend that has one. The permit's face value is 15 i think. Only season tix holders get them.

I'd say if you're looking for one ticket be willing to go at least 100.

Damn. How much is beer there? 8 or 9 bucks?

The place is gonna be great, but I am really going to miss the old stadium. I practically grew up there and some of the best times of my life(outside family and personal accomplishment)have been spent there.

Same here. Went to a lot of soccer games with my old man at that stadium. It'll hurt when the old stadium is gone. :(

Damn. How much is beer there? 8 or 9 bucks?

The trick is to pregame at the tailgate so you only need 2 beers a quarter or so. Either way it is an expensive trip. A buddy of mine has season tickets and I usually go at least once a season. But parking is a bitch with the new stadium and that Xanadu situation.

The trick is to pregame at the tailgate so you only need 2 beers a quarter or so. Either way it is an expensive trip. A buddy of mine has season tickets and I usually go at least once a season. But parking is a bitch with the new stadium and that Xanadu situation.

Back when I worked for Radio Shack some guy came in with a really official looking Xanadu folder looking for a cable to hook up to his computer for a presentation. I kinda wanted to lead him on a wild goose chase with the "You're fucking up parking in the Meadowlands" motive. I couldn't bring myself to do it tho. :(

Vg take the amtrak up to the city and make a weekend out of it. The bus ride out there is cheap, parking on the other hand is a circus. I usually get to 1:00 games around 8:45 so I can get a reasonably good spot to tail gate.

you can always sleep in and then drink with us if you are stuck. I have met Tree, Echo, c wagon nad Bonji out there at 1 time or another and it has worked out

the biggest downer about the new stadium is going to be the seat licenses. I head they are going to wack us like 10k / seat to retain ticket rights at the new stadium

Vg take the amtrak up to the city and make a weekend out of it. The bus ride out there is cheap, parking on the other hand is a circus. I usually get to 1:00 games around 8:45 so I can get a reasonably good spot to tail gate.

you can always sleep in and then drink with us if you are stuck. I have met Tree, Echo, c wagon nad Bonji out there at 1 time or another and it has worked out

the biggest downer about the new stadium is going to be the seat licenses. I head they are going to wack us like 10k / seat to retain ticket rights at the new stadium

If I don't drive that pretty much rules out tailgating correct? I guess i could live without it but I always dreamed of going to Giants stadium and tailgating with hundreds of Giants fans.

I've been to Giants games at FedEx Field and the Ravens park, MT&T I think, only time i tailgated was at the Ravens stadium and I still founds a dozen or so Giants fans and we had a blast.

If I don't drive that pretty much rules out tailgating correct? I guess i could live without it but I always dreamed of going to Giants stadium and tailgating with hundreds of Giants fans.

I've been to Giants games at FedEx Field and the Ravens park, MT&T I think, only time i tailgated was at the Ravens stadium and I still founds a dozen or so Giants fans and we had a blast.

naw just come to our tail gate or someone elses on the board. I always look out for sportswrath guys if they want to stop by. Not the craziest tailgate out there but we always have plenty to eat and drink and we are right in the middle of the crowd.

it just takes a certain commitment to get it set up. like I said I find to get a good spot one needs to be at least 4 - 4 1/2 hours early for the game. Not all the guys that go with us show up then though. They leave that early wake up shit to me

naw just come to our tail gate or someone elses on the board. I always look out for sportswrath guys if they want to stop by. Not the craziest tailgate out there but we always have plenty to eat and drink and we are right in the middle of the crowd.

it just takes a certain commitment to get it set up. like I said I find to get a good spot one needs to be at least 4 - 4 1/2 hours early for the game. Not all the guys that go with us show up then though. They leave that early wake up shit to me

Sounds good, I'll let you know if I can get up there. Thanks for the offer.