SportsWrath

Long overdue but check out my giants tat!!!!

BurnThePhilFans

I never understood the foot tattoo. Way to rebel quitely.

BurnThePhilFans Posted Today, 10:06 AM

well you don't exactly want a real showy kind of thing when your trying to be a lawyer...

there's a joke in here somewhere.

i didn't mean for this to turn into a "rebellion" thread i was just expecting some giant pride in this. I am regretting my decision to post it now

I think its pretty cool, just, why not on your upper arm or something? I mean, you arent going to work for a firm where the company dress code are muscle shirts, are you?

i didn't mean for this to turn into a "rebellion" thread i was just expecting some giant pride in this. I am regretting my decision to post it now

if you're going to be a lawyer, you ought to get used to ridicule. ;) really, everyone is just messin with ya.

I didn't want it to affect any job opportunities. Plus, the design is only about an inch wide by an inch high so it would be too small for any other part of my body

Come on, you know a tattoo of that size would wrap around your entire penile.

I wouldn't get a tattoo of a Sports logo ever, just for the simple fact that teams change them so often for marketing purposes. I read a story about some fan of an english soccer team put the logo all over his back and then they changed their logo the very next day.

That said, the tattoo looks fine Burn.