SportsWrath

Yes!

Copizzle

Nevermind, here it is. <_<

Exactly dumbass, I don't like Kenny Phillips but the type of player he can be at the #31 slot then you have to pull the trigger and take him. He will never be as good as Sean Taylor or Ed Reed but it's like not wanting to bang a fat chick. You don't want to hit it because she is fat but you do it anyways because you haven't got any in awhile.

Exactly dumbass, I don't like Kenny Phillips but the type of player he can be at the #31 slot then you have to pull the trigger and take him. He will never be as good as Sean Taylor or Ed Reed but it's like not wanting to bang a fat chick. You don't want to hit it because she is fat but you do it anyways because you haven't got any in awhile.

Now before you start calling people Dumbass, your earlier post said "I'm really liking this Kenny Phillips", now you don't like him. :confused:

If you don't like the guy, you don't like him. That's why you have Ernie Accorsi picking guys like Osi in the 2nd round because to him he was the best player available and not take the chance of waiting till the 3rd / 4th round because you like him better then.

Now before you start calling people Dumbass, your earlier post said "I'm really liking this Kenny Phillips", now you don't like him. :confused:

If you don't like the guy, you don't like him. That's why you have Ernie Accorsi picking guys like Osi in the 2nd round because to him he was the best player available and not take the chance of waiting till the 3rd / 4th round because you like him better then.

boo's got my back. Good lookin out buddy. :TU:

I would go into a long story about how you're wrong, but my counterpart already did.

Dude, how about a peace offering? I mean, you seem like a die hard Giant fan, your friends with meetdamets who we all like, you're probably a good guy. Why dont you just realize when youre wrong(trust me, I know this better than anyone on here), stop with thw WOOOOO's(sorry Rik) and just be civil?