SportsWrath

I'll bet anyone a dollar that Zito...

fringe

I'll bet he gives up a lead off double, then gets the next 3 but gives up the run.

<_< you're probably right. sandy koufax just threw out first pitch for the meatheads. he still looks like he could go a few innings- not on sabbath though.

Lincecum should be the #1 starter then you guys have Cain too who is also good. Zito is nothing better than a third starter in the rotation. He does have his good days but has some bad days. I could state the obvious that he did not deserve that contract but hey what do I know.

Lincecum should be the #1 starter then you guys have Cain too who is also good. Zito is nothing better than a third starter in the rotation. He does have his good days but has some bad days. I could state the obvious that he did not deserve that contract but hey what do I know.

nothing.

;)

Haha, what do you get if you take Albert Pujols away from the St. Louis Cardinals?

The San Francisco Giants

(maybe a bit older though...and a bit more red)

:huh:

Mods, please move this thread from MLB. I suppose it would be okay to post it in Everything Sports since they are good sports for showing up every day.

<_<