SportsWrath

I'll bet anyone a dollar that Zito...

fringe

I'll bet he gives up a lead off double, then gets the next 3 but gives up the run.

<_< you're probably right. sandy koufax just threw out first pitch for the meatheads. he still looks like he could go a few innings- not on sabbath though.

Lincecum should be the #1 starter then you guys have Cain too who is also good. Zito is nothing better than a third starter in the rotation. He does have his good days but has some bad days. I could state the obvious that he did not deserve that contract but hey what do I know.

Lincecum should be the #1 starter then you guys have Cain too who is also good. Zito is nothing better than a third starter in the rotation. He does have his good days but has some bad days. I could state the obvious that he did not deserve that contract but hey what do I know.

nothing.

;)

kinda weird that zito has fallen off like he has. his curve still has bite but he can't locate as well as he used to

I was thinking the same thing, he was vicious with the A's and I hated when we faced him. Now it seems the AAA Rough Riders could score 10 on him.

Haha, what do you get if you take Albert Pujols away from the St. Louis Cardinals?

The San Francisco Giants

(maybe a bit older though...and a bit more red)

:huh:

Mods, please move this thread from MLB. I suppose it would be okay to post it in Everything Sports since they are good sports for showing up every day.

<_<