SportsWrath

Jranieli

Lubeck

I don't know what that remote that he is holding. It looks like one of those old projector remotes. I doubt he would have a massage chair in his office. Well you never know. Did you see the "mission accomplished" on the dry erase board behind him? That is my favorite part of the picture. This picture puts everything into perspective.

I don't know what that remote that he is holding. It looks like one of those old projector remotes. I doubt he would have a massage chair in his office. Well you never know. Did you see the "mission accomplished" on the dry erase board behind him? That is my favorite part of the picture. This picture puts everything into perspective.

All he needs is an enameled steel pot helmet with 4 stars and he could fulfill his Patton fantasies. :P

Way to dodge the question, nimrod. The original post asked "where did you get that pic in your sig". Answer the damn question, inquiring minds want to know, bitchlette.

Way to dodge the question, nimrod. The original post asked "where did you get that pic in your sig". Answer the damn question, inquiring minds want to know, bitchlette.

I found it on the interwebs. Was just browing around and found it.