SportsWrath

Dude!

Sephiroth

I am not sure if that is Shockey and if it is or if it isn't is irelevant. What should bother everyone the most about this is that he is in Vermont, in february and apparently according to Seph plans on trying to snowboard? WTF is that all about? The man was on crutches 2 weeks ago, is coming off a terrible leg injury, has exactly 1 month until off season workout programs start, has heard countless speculation about how good he is and he is in vermont apparently comtemplating "trying" snowboarding?

I would have called the Giants front office immediately if Shockey said that. Last thing he should be doing is getting on a snowboard. If this is real, it solidifies the thought that SHockey is stupid and runs the wrong routes all the time.

Yeah and that makes this even more plausible, he's not in Miami, and he's snowboarding in vermont when a week ago he was walking around on crutches.

I love the recent rumor squash by reese, rotoworld and other sources are leaking that 80 wants a new contract somthing that is compariable to the higher paid TE's in the league, but all is well "shockey is our TE". The guy has a 6mil base salary next year, if NY keeps him next year to see how Boss bulks up and ups his blocking I'll be suprised. The way reese showed Luke the door why should we as fans think that this guy is going to be here next year?

Additionally So now all offseason when Boss (who has said he's going to train here) is with Manning and the coaches, and boy shockey is out in Miami tell me why this guy still should be here? To sell jersey's? and miss 1/3 the season from an INJ again? The guy is 27 going on 37.

Yeah and that makes this even more plausible, he's not in Miami, and he's snowboarding in vermont when a week ago he was walking around on crutches.

I love the recent rumor squash by reese, rotoworld and other sources are leaking that 80 wants a new contract somthing that is compariable to the higher paid TE's in the league, but all is well "shockey is our TE". The guy has a 6mil base salary next year, if NY keeps him next year to see how Boss bulks up and ups his blocking I'll be suprised. The way reese showed Luke the door why should we as fans think that this guy is going to be here next year?

Additionally So now all offseason when Boss (who has said he's going to train here) is with Manning and the coaches, and boy shockey is out in Miami tell me why this guy still should be here? To sell jersey's? and miss 1/3 the season from an INJ again? The guy is 27 going on 37.

No, it makes it even more improbable that the dude in that picture is Shockey. He'd never be snowboarding mere months after breaking a leg. On crutches. In other words, it's not Shockey. He doesn't look anywhere near big enough to be Shockey.

This backs up Seph's story...

Rosenhaus did say that both Shockey (broken leg) and Burress (sprained ankle, knee) are “doing great. Plax is feeling great. Jeremy had surgery. He’s out of the boot. He’s walking. He’s been cleared by Doctor (Robert) Anderson. He’ll be ready to go for the offseason program.”

He didn't say anything about future plans for skiing so...

No, it makes it even more improbable that the dude in that picture is Shockey. He'd never be snowboarding mere months after breaking a leg. On crutches. In other words, it's not Shockey. He doesn't look anywhere near big enough to be Shockey.

Consider readin the whole thread next time....Sarcasm is wasted on you...