SportsWrath

Dude!

Sephiroth

Though if you meet him again, ask him to go out and play catch with you and video record it. If he drops half the passes and yells at you while waiving his arms, we'll know its him. :ph34r:

Now THIS, is easily the funniest thing Ive read on a MB! :LMAO:

Here's what I think:

Forget the 2 guys in the middle. I have to say that the guy on the right of the "maybe" Shockey, could possibly be the toughest guy in the world. I mean I know bars are warm, but still everyone has long sleeves and even the lady (and ladies do have that extra layer of fat, I know cos Cliff Clavin said so) has a sweater on. But this guy is really tough, he's got a black cap on, that's tough. He's all tatted on his arms, and you know you need to be really tough. He has no sleeves on his shirt, so that's tough. And he's drinking, and I'm tough when I drink, so that makes him tough. So you see, you're all really missing the point here. Who cares if it's Shockey or not?. That fucker on the right is really tough.

Like this guy ----> :flex:

Maybe because he doesn't care what we think? :unsure:

Seph, were his lips moving while he was looking over the menu? Heard he has trouble with reads... :P

Well, that's not really what I meant. I just find it odd that he posted a lot of other places since posting here but hasn't posted in this thread.

I have no reason not to believe him.

For those of you who say that's not shockey, are you serious? Maybe he should be wearing his pads and helmet to the bar just for you guys...

Jeez.. Seph said he met Shockey and provided proof, so unless Seph says that's not really Shockey, I will beleive that's Shockey.. and it is.

I have seen shockey at camp without pads I can't tell if this is him or not. My first impression was it's not him.

I don't if that is Shockey or not, but imagine if he wasn't?

Fake Shockey: "Yeah, some idiot mistook me for Giants TE Jeremy Shockey."

Asshole Friend: "Get outta here, seriously?"

Fake Shockey: "Yeah, shit you not...I just have him some vague statements to appease him."

Shockey was up here in Wilmington last nite... he's staying for the whole weekend! He came into the bar I frequent at about 10PM.

I didn't wanna ask him too much about what was going on with him and the Giants (he doesn't look it in the pic, but he's fucking HUGE), but I did get this from him:

On staying with the Giants: he was thrilled the Giants made the Super Bowl. He can't wait for next year. He loves Boss, Matthews, and the young guys. He's not going anywhere.

On his injury: It feels fine. He's even hoping to maybe try out snowboarding while he's up here, but he's not sure he can find a suitable board for a guy his size.

On beer: He really liked the Stout and English Ale at the bar.

Anyways, here's a pic of me and him (I'm the guy on the left, lol). Hopefully I'll have more if I run into him again in the upcoming week.

l_1c9b04b916b673b4ec780a6648aee88d.jpg

One of the best ever.

C. Wagon

It's hard to compare the Shockey in Seph's pic to the "football" Shockey, since he's out of uniform, and clean-shaven.

Here's the closest I've been able to find so far of a clean-shaven Shockey not in pads.

A.jpg

it's not him not even close....

I am not sure if that is Shockey and if it is or if it isn't is irelevant. What should bother everyone the most about this is that he is in Vermont, in february and apparently according to Seph plans on trying to snowboard? WTF is that all about? The man was on crutches 2 weeks ago, is coming off a terrible leg injury, has exactly 1 month until off season workout programs start, has heard countless speculation about how good he is and he is in vermont apparently comtemplating "trying" snowboarding?

I would have called the Giants front office immediately if Shockey said that. Last thing he should be doing is getting on a snowboard. If this is real, it solidifies the thought that SHockey is stupid and runs the wrong routes all the time.

I am not sure if that is Shockey and if it is or if it isn't is irelevant. What should bother everyone the most about this is that he is in Vermont, in february and apparently according to Seph plans on trying to snowboard? WTF is that all about? The man was on crutches 2 weeks ago, is coming off a terrible leg injury, has exactly 1 month until off season workout programs start, has heard countless speculation about how good he is and he is in vermont apparently comtemplating "trying" snowboarding?

I would have called the Giants front office immediately if Shockey said that. Last thing he should be doing is getting on a snowboard. If this is real, it solidifies the thought that SHockey is stupid and runs the wrong routes all the time.

I thought about that too but didn't think much of it. I'm sure there's a clause in the contracts that prevents a player from engaging in such activities.