SportsWrath

Dude!

Sephiroth

Shockey was up here in Wilmington last nite... he's staying for the whole weekend! He came into the bar I frequent at about 10PM.

I didn't wanna ask him too much about what was going on with him and the Giants (he doesn't look it in the pic, but he's fucking HUGE), but I did get this from him:

On staying with the Giants: he was thrilled the Giants made the Super Bowl. He can't wait for next year. He loves Boss, Matthews, and the young guys. He's not going anywhere.

On his injury: It feels fine. He's even hoping to maybe try out snowboarding while he's up here, but he's not sure he can find a suitable board for a guy his size.

On beer: He really liked the Stout and English Ale at the bar.

Anyways, here's a pic of me and him (I'm the guy on the left, lol). Hopefully I'll have more if I run into him again in the upcoming week.

l_1c9b04b916b673b4ec780a6648aee88d.jpg

Dude, are you sure that's Shockey?

Anyways, here's a pic of me and him (I'm the guy on the left, lol). Hopefully I'll have more if I run into him again in the upcoming week.

I call bullshit. That dude on the left was on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire". That pics obviously 'shopped. :P

Guest StrahansGap
You can't fool me, that's fucking Eddy Curry of the Knicks.

Quite possibly the funniest reply I've ever read on any message board ever! :LMAO:

....and there is NO WAY that is Shockey. Good try though.

For those of you who say that's not shockey, are you serious? Maybe he should be wearing his pads and helmet to the bar just for you guys...

Jeez.. Seph said he met Shockey and provided proof, so unless Seph says that's not really Shockey, I will beleive that's Shockey.. and it is.

True, I just find it hard t believe that Heath Ledger would fake his death and the show up at a Vermont bar claiming to be Jeremy Shockey. I guess stranger things havehappened.

well he was in a movie about gay cowboys, and now, after his "death", shows up in a state wear gay marriages are legal. Makes sense to me.

Dude, are you sure that's Shockey?

I keep looking at the pic, thinking the same thing.

How could I be so wrong about a guy...that good looking???

PS..I never thought Shockey was hot, but if that is him...boy was I wrong.

For those of you who say that's not shockey, are you serious? Maybe he should be wearing his pads and helmet to the bar just for you guys...

Jeez.. Seph said he met Shockey and provided proof, so unless Seph says that's not really Shockey, I will beleive that's Shockey.. and it is.

Pretty much what I was thinking, if Seph says its Shockey, it was.

Though if you meet him again, ask him to go out and play catch with you and video record it. If he drops half the passes and yells at you while waiving his arms, we'll know its him. :ph34r:

I keep looking at the pic, thinking the same thing.

How could I be so wrong about a guy...that good looking???

PS..I never thought Shockey was hot, but if that is him...boy was I wrong.

Shockey's a dreamboat. :wub:

It does look like him, younger than expected but I was a bit suspicious too. The height looks right though, I'll give Seph the benefit of the doubt.

The height and the cane did it for me. Sure, it could be an elaborate lan devised my Seph. He just happens to have a 6'5" blonde dreamboat friend and he figured he'd pull one over on us in an elaborate plan to gain respect and cred from his sportswrath brethren. But surly he knew the consinquences of doing this would lead me to kill him? no?

The height and the cane did it for me. Sure, it could be an elaborate lan devised my Seph. He just happens to have a 6'5" blonde dreamboat friend and he figured he'd pull one over on us in an elaborate plan to gain respect and cred from his sportswrath brethren. But surly he knew the consinquences of doing this would lead me to kill him? no?

Is that a 'cane' or is it a barstool?