RB - B-

Receivers - B

Offensive Line - F

Defensive Line - C

Linebackers - C-

Defensive Backs - B-

Special Teams - B

Coaching - C

Coaching for the Pats should have gotten the "F".

- Going for it on 4th and 13, was one of the dumbest calls I've ever seen in my life by a coach.

- Also, Belichek would have lost a "challenge", but in a game of that magnitude, he should have thrown the red flag for a review of Tyree's catch, which could've been ruled incomplete for what appeared to be a slight bobble in his hands just as the ball touched the ground.

- overconfident to the point that they planned on a blowout score, so failed to play old fashioned football where you scratch for every point...even if it means kicking a field goal.

- walking off the field before the game was over, leaving his team to go back out on the field while he's in the locker room was classless.

Coaching for the Pats should have gotten the "F".

- Going for it on 4th and 13, was one of the dumbest calls I've ever seen in my life by a coach.

- Also, Belichek would have lost a "challenge", but in a game of that magnitude, he should have thrown the red flag for a review of Tyree's catch, which could've been ruled incomplete for what appeared to be a slight bobble in his hands just as the ball touched the ground.

- overconfident to the point that they planned on a blowout score, so failed to play old fashioned football where you scratch for every point...even if it means kicking a field goal.

- walking off the field before the game was over, leaving his team to go back out on the field while he's in the locker room was classless.

You beat me to it. Although its two of the easier messups by a coach to notice. But these two right here are what should give him a failing grade. Not to mention it just solidified Bellichik as an all time asshole in my book. ;)

You beat me to it. Although its two of the easier messups by a coach to notice. But these two right here are what should give him a failing grade. Not to mention it just solidified Bellichik as an all time asshole in my book. ;)

The fact that he challenged the "Too Many Men on the Field" non-call solidified him as an all time asshole IMO.

The fact that he challenged the "Too Many Men on the Field" non-call solidified him as an all time asshole IMO.

Ah, good catch. That was pretty assholish, although it did give them the ball back. But he was already grasping at that point. :rolleyes:

Ah, good catch. That was pretty assholish, although it did give them the ball back. But he was already grasping at that point. :rolleyes:

I say assholish because Blackburn was trying to get off the field and his being "in mid air" during the play had no effect on the outcome of the play. It was technicality, semantical, grasping at straws type move. He reminds me of one of those guys that calls every little foul in a pick up game.

I say assholish because Blackburn was trying to get off the field and his being "in mid air" during the play had no effect on the outcome of the play. It was technicality, semantical, grasping at straws type move. He reminds me of one of those guys that calls every little foul in a pick up game.

On a punt next season, someone needs to "accidentally" run into him,

preferably at his knees.

The last two minutes its up to the replay official to review the plays.....he must not have seen any bobble by Tyree....because there was no suspension of play.

I've sen the replay 100 times and the ball never touched the ground. There was nothing to review because it was a legit catch.

Not going for a ~50 field goal in the dome on 4th and 13 was very puzzling. I guess they had a play they were confident in.

But the too many men on the field challenge was what any coach would do if he knew the rules.

Oh, no doubt. It was ticky tack, but legit.

I've sen the replay 100 times and the ball never touched the ground. There was nothing to review because it was a legit catch.

I agree....and the refs could have called an unsportsmanlike or personal foul as Harris continued to rape him after the whistle.

Quarterbacks:

Brady didn't have much time to operate in the pocket, but he still delivered an MVP-caliber performance. He connected on 29 of 48 passes for 266 yards with one touchdown and led the Patriots on a 12-play, 80-yard drive that gave the Patriots a four-point lead in the late stages of the game. Although Brady didn't have the opportunity to throw the ball downfield, he displayed good poise and patience checking the ball down to Welker and Faulk underneath the Giants' zone defense.

Grade: B+

MVP-caliber perfomance :o

Although Brady didn't have the opportunity to throw the ball downfield, he displayed good poise :o

With his line getting an F, this say's that it's not TB fault....... But some of his passing was way off the mark! Our D played great, but the Pats played BAD! He was sacked 5 times ( You can't say that's the lines fault everytime)

Quarterbacks:

Brady didn't have much time to operate in the pocket, but he still delivered an MVP-caliber performance. He connected on 29 of 48 passes for 266 yards with one touchdown and led the Patriots on a 12-play, 80-yard drive that gave the Patriots a four-point lead in the late stages of the game. Although Brady didn't have the opportunity to throw the ball downfield, he displayed good poise and patience checking the ball down to Welker and Faulk underneath the Giants' zone defense.

Although Brady didn't have the opportunity to throw the ball downfield, he displayed good poise :o

With his line getting an F, this say's that it's not TB fault....... But some of his passing was way off the mark! Our D played great, but the Pats played BAD! He was sacked 5 times ( You can't say that's the lines fault everytime)

KIWI!!!

You're back! What's up man, long time no see!

Quarterbacks:

Hitting the same reciever on slants for 11 of those 29 completions and then having the receiver turn that 5-10 yard pass into a 15-20 yard gain is an MVP performance for a QB? Give me a fucking break. GET OFF THE MAN'S DICK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Hitting the same reciever on slants for 11 of those 29 completions and then having the receiver turn that 5-10 yard pass into a 15-20 yard gain is an MVP performance for a QB? Give me a fucking break. GET OFF THE MAN'S DICK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Well said.

I agree. I watched that play over and over and there is no way that call would ever get overturned. He had both hands solid on that ball after he balanced it on his helmet.

Doesn't challenging the 12 men on the field esentially equate to challenging a penalty? I'm surprised you can even challenge that call.