SportsWrath

Giant fans are

Lughead

The article doesn't explain why Tom Brady spends most of his free time in NYC.

Just count Boston among the many other cities with a serious inferiority complex.

the dog wonders where you would spend your free time if your model girlfriend was living in NY...

He doesnt understand that golfin, he's too much of a coward to even say who his team is. :rolleyes:

the dog guesses the ignore feature isn't working for you at this moment? cowardly indeed...avoid the dog directly, but respond in this fashion...

The Prez wonders why Tom Brady needs to go to NY to date an attractive girl.

admittingly the dog can't speak to the dating habits of Tom Brady...but since he chose to date a model residing in NY, the dog put two and two together and figured that is the reason he spends free time in NY city...

admittingly the dog can't speak to the dating habits of Tom Brady...but since he chose to date a model residing in NY, the dog put two and two together and figured that is the reason he spends free time in NY city...

Can't pull the wool over your eyes, I see... You are a sharp one.

Again, I'm just wondering why he was unable to find a suitable romantic interest in Boston, especially since he is the QB of New England.

Someone should tell this educated Bostonian that usually when you have a large percentage of women in your fanbase, it's because they have hopped on the bandwagon because either they adore the star quarterback and want to sack him, or are just falling in line because women love pop culture and right now the Pats are the rockstars of the NFL. I remember girls swearing they liked the Dolphins in the 80s (Dan Marino), and in the 90s it was the Cowboys (Aikman, 3 Super Bowls, most popular team). Are these really fans you should be proud to call your own? I guarantee you the percentage of women who called themselves Pats fans was much lower 10 years ago.

No disrespect to any women here who are real football fans. :)

You got that right dude....my oldest sister was supposedly a die hard Giants fan and then she wnet over to the dark side and became a 69'er fan. If you ask her now she was always a 69'er fan. <_<