SportsWrath

Wheres Badegg?

BIGBLUE01

WHERE YA AT EGGY???? :LMAO:

EVERYTHING you said was wrong, your a Bandwaggon fan and we shut you up for good! Even if you come back, we still OWN YOU! So dont come back and respond just cause I said we shut you up.....CAUE WE WILL STILL OWN YOU!

P.S. Check out my sig, thought that was all you, huh? LMFAO!

WHERE YA AT EGGY???? :LMAO:

EVERYTHING you said was wrong, your a Bandwaggon fan and we shut you up for good! Even if you come back, we still OWN YOU! So dont come back and respond just cause I said we shut you up.....CAUE WE WILL STILL OWN YOU!

P.S. Check out my sig, thought that was all you, huh? LMFAO!

Dude you dissapeared for a long time. Hardly the person who should be talking smack.

Dude you dissapeared for a long time. Hardly the person who should be talking smack.

SMACK!!! Loud and fucking clear. You gotta problem with that? Go fuck yourself, and become a cowboys fan, since your all over eggys nuts!

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Egg not being here today tells you all you need to know about him. He is a front running, sniveling bandwagon turd. You talk like he did, you show up today, plain and simple.

Exactly. My reason for staying way for a bit was because you guys didnt need to be subjected to our bickering anymore, so I let it pass. We're talkin bout a rival schmuck here, and Lubeck goes anddefends him. :rolleyes:

We're talkin bout a rival schmuck here, and Lubeck goes anddefends him. :rolleyes:

I'm not defending him I'm targeting you. You have one gigantic ass mouth for someone who bailed a few months back and only reappeared when the Giants picked up their play and got into the playoffs. My problem is your bandwagoneer-esque attendance, and then turning around and slamming someone else for being absent.

C'mon. Cut it out. SW attendance is no way to measure a fan's fandom and who gives a shit where some asshole troublemaker is? Live for the moment.

good point :mellow: .... I still would love to read through his exuses though. The back and forth banter I can do without.

Have to agree, Egg is a tool who spouts nonsense endlessy and now he's a fart in the wind.

Come take your medicine son, it's time.

Of course, if and when he surfaces, he'll say that we merely need to win the SB to win everyone's respect and he's hoping we can do it.

It's a lot like Bugs Bunny and the line in the sand routine. The line keeps moving and so does Egg's lips

I'm not defending him I'm targeting you. You have one gigantic ass mouth for someone who bailed a few months back and only reappeared when the Giants picked up their play and got into the playoffs. My problem is your bandwagoneer-esque attendance, and then turning around and slamming someone else for being absent.

Well, nothing else really to say, others on here just proved you wrong. BANDWAGON?? Why dont you just ask some around here who's been around these MB's longest. And I dont mean only SW, I mean from the early days of Giants.com. Theres no way you can have a problem with my bandwagoneer-esque attendance, so whats the real problem?

Well, nothing else really to say, others on here just proved you wrong. BANDWAGON?? Why dont you just ask some around here who's been around these MB's longest. And I dont mean only SW, I mean from the early days of Giants.com. Theres no way you can have a problem with my bandwagoneer-esque attendance, so whats the real problem?

How have others proved me wrong, and wrong in what way? I don't care who has been around, I don't care if you created Giants.com. I do have a problem with your bandwagoneer-esque (that doesn't mean you jumped on the bandwagon mind you it means you simply DISPLAYED those attributes, I know you bleed blue) attendance because you are using attendance to slam Egg.

My reason for staying way for a bit was because you guys didnt need to be subjected to our bickering anymore, so I let it pass.

So you left because we didn't need to be subject to the bickering between you and egg, conveniently at a time when the Giants weren't playing there best and the Cowboys had beaten the Giants, and now you come back after the Giants have beaten the Cowboys and start the bickering again......are you starting to see where my problem with this topic is?

How have others proved me wrong, and wrong in what way? I don't care who has been around, I don't care if you created Giants.com. I do have a problem with your bandwagoneer-esque (that doesn't mean you jumped on the bandwagon mind you it means you simply DISPLAYED those attributes, I know you bleed blue) attendance because you are using attendance to slam Egg.

So you left because we didn't need to be subject to the bickering between you and egg, conveniently at a time when the Giants weren't playing there best and the Cowboys had beaten the Giants, and now you come back after the Giants have beaten the Cowboys and start the bickering again......are you starting to see where my problem with this topic is?

Actually....no. It seems like you have a personal problem with me, and thats wierd, cause we dont know each other personally.

Listen bro, I cant help the way you take things, but the Giants getting hot had nothing to do with me coming back. I really never left. I let badegg and hotdog get under my skin. Thats embarrassing dude, cant you understand that. And when I am here, Im not bashing the Giants, so there is a HUGE difference between me and egg.

Sorry for the "go fuck yourself" comment. I am so hyped up right now because we're going to the big dance, that I want to smack everyone in the face that doubted the Giants and rub our successin thier face. And I dont know how much you know about AZ, but this state has the absolute worst cowboy fans in the world. Its why I hate the cowboys more than any other div rival. Which is also why I want egg to eat crow.

ha ha ha...court jester, the dog's not sure where badegg is at, but you have to admit that it's a little funny that he doesn't even have to be here for you to lose a debate with him...ha ha...woo!

I had to unignore for a second to see what kind of crap the dog was going to respond with.

LOL, exactly what debate did I lose?

Now, watch everyone come in a tell you to get the fuck outta here, now thats funny. And if they dont, its because theyve already told you enough. :rolleyes:

Actually....no. It seems like you have a personal problem with me, and thats wierd, cause we dont know each other personally.

Listen bro, I cant help the way you take things, but the Giants getting hot had nothing to do with me coming back. I really never left. I let badegg and hotdog get under my skin. Thats embarrassing dude, cant you understand that. And when I am here, Im not bashing the Giants, so there is a HUGE difference between me and egg.

Sorry for the "go fuck yourself" comment. I am so hyped up right now because we're going to the big dance, that I want to smack everyone in the face that doubted the Giants and rub our successin thier face. And I dont know how much you know about AZ, but this state has the absolute worst cowboy fans in the world. Its why I hate the cowboys more than any other div rival. Which is also why I want egg to eat crow.

you don't know the dog personally, and yet you felt compelled to send threats...it's OK, there is plenty of instability to go around...

Do people actually have this guy not on their ignore list?

Not electronically but I just glance right past his posts.

And BigBlue trust me I do not have a problem with you personally, I just don't like the trash-talking mentality that exists simply because Egg promotes it, and you are clearly letting him win by even bringing him up. But that is the last thing I have to say on this subject.

Not electronically but I just glance right past his posts.

And BigBlue trust me I do not have a problem with you personally, I just don't like the trash-talking mentality that exists simply because Egg promotes it, and you are clearly letting him win by even bringing him up. But that is the last thing I have to say on this subject.

Cool, GO GIANTS!!