SportsWrath

Giants win

so-cal dub

No, should I have? He was my second string. I'm not too sure how effective Bradshaw would be tomorrow anyway.

Very effective with Jacobs doing a lot of ground pounding and cheese sheading he will need a rest and just when the tired Pack think they will get a break from Jacobs Here comes Bradsaw , breaking one. :clap:

I think Bradshaw should have a decent game. it's easier to be the one cutting than it is to be the one reacting to the cut, multiply that in the snow. I'll be dissappointed if Bradshaw doesn't see a good many carries in the second half.

Hasn't he been somewhat injured over the last number of games?

I think it was against Buffalo that he inured himself, nothing major just something thats nagging at him.

Hasn't he been somewhat injured over the last number of games?

I think it was against Buffalo that he inured himself, nothing major just something thats nagging at him.

He got a few snaps vs Dallas, I think he did get injured vs Buffallo and didn't play vs Tampa, but he was definately in for Dallas.

Very effective with Jacobs doing a lot of ground pounding and cheese sheading he will need a rest and just when the tired Pack think they will get a break from Jacobs Here comes Bradsaw , breaking one. :clap:

Can I call it DUB or Can I CALL it?

IF only Snee did not hold