SportsWrath

For Tomorrow

RandolphScott

Hey the stars and planets are aligning....we beat Tampa Bay to get the Broke Backs......if we beat them we get the Packers....and hopefully we can go all the way to a Supe against the Perfect Team. What a dream.

\

I thought that the other day what a sweet revenge would that be huh?

Dallas beat us in the regular season then the pack did then the Pats

how sweet would it be to reverse th order by beating Dallas then Greenbay then the Pats in the superbowl :clap:

Oh I know, I'm with ya. But looking ahead is the Cowboys deal, I'd love to just spoil their fucking party.

If the Giants win I would like nothing more to Instant Message my "Cowboys" friends saying:

"Mama, don't let you kiddies grow up to Cowboys"

If the Giants win I would like nothing more to Instant Message my "Cowboys" friends saying:

"Mama, don't let you kiddies grow up to Cowboys"

I know so many people my age group(28-40) that are big time Cowboy fans because they never had a decent parent that showed them the art of patience and sticking with a team. So in the late 70's early 80's when they were formidable little minds, rather than sticking with the hometown team and cheering them, they all jumped on the bandwagon of the Cowboys and this nonsense of Americas team. Many of us had the last laugh in the formidable middle school/high school years when the Boys hit the shitter and were god awful and the Giants won 2 SB's in 4 years. By 1992 it all swung around again and they were now, college aged, douche bag Cowboy fans.

What I say, "Parents of America, don't let you children be front running, babies, show them the art of patience an loyalty, it will make them better people".

I can honestly say that I have never met a Cowboys fan(outside Dallas)that is not a complete fucking a)loudmouth b)moron c)stupid. Gods honest truth. It all stems from them at a young age not learning good values and jumping on the bandwagon.

I can honestly say that I have never met a Cowboys fan(outside Dallas)that is not a complete fucking a)loudmouth b)moron c)stupid. Gods honest truth. It all stems from them at a young age not learning good values and jumping on the bandwagon.

You forgot D:

I have most of my '70's Steelers gear and my 80's 49ers gear in my garage.