SportsWrath

In the event we lost Spags..

Nas

spags is the sexy pic for the moment because he's in the playoffs and our sack numbers are gaudy, but he's not getting a HC job anytime soon.

He was recently a position coach and now a coordinator; he needs to simmer for a while.

Besides, I think we'd move mountains to keep him right now. It's more likely that they'll test his success and potentially groom him for our HC job in a few years. TC is already 407 years old and they'll give him a 3 year deal.

spags is the sexy pic for the moment because he's in the playoffs and our sack numbers are gaudy, but he's not getting a HC job anytime soon.

He was recently a position coach and now a coordinator; he needs to simmer for a while.

Besides, I think we'd move mountains to keep him right now. It's more likely that they'll test his success and potentially groom him for our HC job in a few years. TC is already 407 years old and they'll give him a 3 year deal.

That is what I've wanted for awhile now, keep TC and groom Spags as his replacement. TC can get a promotion in say 2 seasons up to the front office, some sort of talent evaluator executive cause he does have an eye for talent.

That is what I've wanted for awhile now, keep TC and groom Spags as his replacement. TC can get a promotion in say 2 seasons up to the front office, some sort of talent evaluator executive cause he does have an eye for talent.

maybe TC and Tiki could have a job-sharing relationship on that position of talent evaluator. That way TC could be semi-retired.