SportsWrath

Dear Santa

so-cal dub

I would like Kevin Gilbride to vanish from the play calling from hear on out. I would also like for Brandon Jacobs to learn how to catch a ball thrown to him.

Thank you,

Joey

P.S. If you could some how give Green Bay home field advantage so the Cowboys will suck I'd really appreciate that as well.

I would like Kevin Gilbride to vanish from the play calling from hear on out. I would also like for Brandon Jacobs to learn how to catch a ball thrown to him.

Thank you,

Joey

P.S. If you could some how give Green Bay home field advantage so the Cowboys will suck I'd really appreciate that as well.

I always said I will stop defending Eli Manning once Tom Coughlin is gone.

Nobody from the NFC will win the Superbowl anyway. Green Bay MAY represent....because the Farve lovers and the networks would LOVE to see the Great Brett try to win one and retire a la Elway.

But I am noticing something...if the Jags ever face the Pats...I believe the Jags are the type of team that could take out the Pats in the playoffs.

Is it too much to ask for Gilbride AND Coughlin to both disappear?

Thought so. :(

are you asking Santa to make your christmas present be that the New Jersey cops catch Coughlin burying a body that turns out to be Gilbride's?

are you asking Santa to make your christmas present be that the New Jersey cops catch Coughlin burying a body that turns out to be Gilbride's?

He will just say that he is burying him because of injury cancer....broke his fibula while lifting a piece of chalk and went into a irreversible coma....but he will just have to fight through it and make some plays. :P

That would work.

Or, Mr Gilbride, Mr. Coughlin....meet Jimmy Hoffa. :ph34r: