SportsWrath

Are You Kidding Me?

BadEgg

I knew it I knew it! As soon as the Italian Dog comes on, in comes YOU! :):P

I noticed that too this time. Dog comes in only after Eli starts stinking it up, Egg follows not long after. To top it off, both were no shows after Egg's failed prediction of what would happen last week.

I noticed that too this time. Dog comes in only after Eli starts stinking it up, Egg follows not long after. To top it off, both were no shows after Egg's failed prediction of what would happen last week.

They're roomies, co-workers or the SAME poster. I like it, it's very comical!

The Dog was here last week...however, if you notice, there was very little being discussed last week...interesting how the die hards come out of the woodwork following a loss...then everyone is posting and it gets interesting...sad however that die hard fans have less to say after a good win then a painful loss, wouldn;t you agree?

The Dog was here last week...however, if you notice, there was very little being discussed last week...interesting how the die hards come out of the woodwork following a loss...then everyone is posting and it gets interesting...sad however that die hard fans have less to say after a good win then a painful loss, wouldn;t you agree?

I would say thats so, yes. However this is a busy time of year for some of us die hards.

You can apply that logic to anything. We are a critical society.

I knew it I knew it! As soon as the Italian Dog comes on, in comes YOU! :):P

I did not notice that the Dog was on today. In fact, I don't recall seeing him for a while. Perhaps he is a Vikings fan and the long mystery that Bigblue was so desperately trying to unravel has been solved.

I normally don't post on weekends. But sometimes Eli's and the Giants' special play inspires me to change my schedule. I'm guessing that the Dog was inspired as well.

nevertheless, the Dog finds this sad...

To an extent, I agree. But what should we do? Be rah-rah-rah we're going to the super bowl after beating the Lions? We expect the team to win, there shouldn't a great amount of praise for beating an average team, a team we should beat. We lost to a below average team, there should definately be some questions asked and critisisms made when we lose to a below average team.