SportsWrath

Where's it gonna come from?

E-town Giant

Ok.. I think we can all reluctantly agree that for whatever reasons.... Plax and Eli aren't on the same page!!!

Without that "beautifull" connection and that downfield threat, who will we now rely on for "big play threat"?

Those two hookin up the way they did in the first 6 games was deff. a large part of their success thus far.. *sigh*

Now if (heaven forbid) these two can't fix this, and soon,....Who will step up for us in this time of need?

The only thing that needs fixing is Plax's ankle.

YAH! So let's play him when we could have anyone else in there! And even if they weren't effective, neither is Plaxico.

But, E-Town, you committed a cardinal sin around here...dont doubt Slacksico. :ph34r:

Even if he IS about to disappear in the last 6 games we have. Well, playoffs, too.

YAH! So let's play him when we could have anyone else in there! And even if they weren't effective, neither is Plaxico.

But, E-Town, you committed a cardinal sin around here...dont doubt Slacksico. :ph34r:

Even if he IS about to disappear in the last 6 games we have. Well, playoffs, too.

Maybe this doubt is contagius... It appears he plays better when the cards are stacked against him...

Maybe this doubt is contagius... It appears he plays better when the cards are stacked against him...

No. He plays better when the ball is very catchable and we're playing shit teams. When people like TO are on the opposite sideline, Plax fades.

No. He plays better when the ball is very catchable and we're playing shit teams. When people like TO are on the opposite sideline, Plax fades.

Which makes no sense at all. I seem to re-call Plaxico having a great game

in week 1 against the Cowboys. Or last year against Philly, 3 times he had

games over 100 yards and one of them was in the playoffs. Your argument

holds no water.

You know, I don't have a problem with anyone doubting any player on this team, it's the comments that have no basis in fact that I have a problem with.

If you're gonna say something like "Plax will disappear the last half of the season like he always does", I expect you to back that statement with statistical facts like I did when proving it wrong. I can't just take your word for it.

And believe it or not, I agree we need to put someone else in the game until he's healthy. Because of his injury, he isn't a factor right now.

You know, I don't have a problem with anyone doubting any player on this team, it's the comments that have no basis in fact that I have a problem with.

You mean, like... if someone were to, I don't know... say... point out that Eli Manning is a statistically average quarterback?

You mean, like... if someone were to, I don't know... say... point out that Eli Manning is a statistically average quarterback?

I've never had a problem with you pointing out his average stats. It's you making claims like 'he'll never be more than an average qb' or '8-8 you heard it here first' that I will debate. What's the basis of that? You're ESP?

I think we found out last week that your ESP doesn't work so good. Eli is young, and anyone that has watched football long enough can see the signs of greatness in him.

He has the same amount of wins as his brother in their first 47 games.

Yeah his stats aren't great, but his win loss record ain't bad. What counts?

The whole Eli debate is a matter of opinions. Should we wait on him to develop more, or give up on him now.

You obviously want to give up on him, and I think that's a very stupid opinion. ;)

You have a seriously selective memory dude.

And you enjoy garbage touchdowns and garbage receptions when the Vikes turned to the prevent and Plax was suddenly open. Yah, he played GREAT today. The last quarter when we were down by 24.