SportsWrath

Possibly good news

Herc

Umm yeah, key word being BEAT. How about play? Rather play the pats with Tom and Moss, or beat them without Tom and Moss?

NO!!!!!!! I would rather be able to beat the Pats while they had Tom and Moss on the field .

Well considering it may be the difference in making the playoffs or not, I'll just take the scrubs and the W.

I would rather KNow we can beat them with their full team. I would not want to go into the Playoffs thinking damn we barely beat the JV team there is no since in trying to beat the Varsity.

I would rather KNow we can beat them with their full team. I would not want to go into the Playoffs thinking damn we barely beat the JV team there is no since in trying to beat the Varsity.

lol, you really think we can beat the pats? Most of us already know that we cannot. Making the playoffs is about the best we can hope for this year.

lol, you really think we can beat the pats? Most of us already know that we cannot. Making the playoffs is about the best we can hope for this year.

in other words, I wish we were that good :P

Im not saying that yet. There is still aways to go, and time to improve. The Plax ancle thing is really hurting us though, and dont look like its going away anytime soon.

Im not saying that yet. There is still aways to go, and time to improve. The Plax ancle thing is really hurting us though, and dont look like its going away anytime soon.

It's not just the "Plax injury" that's hurting us....it's also the Jurassic Secondary. The Corners cannot hold the likes of Wes Walker, Randy Moss or Stallworth.....

It's not just the "Plax injury" that's hurting us....it's also the Jurassic Secondary. The Corners cannot hold the likes of Wes Walker, Randy Moss or Stallworth.....

I was talking about this with a friend yesterday. In the off season we need to spend some big cash in the secondary. Im liking what we've seen from Ross so far. Yea, he makes some Rookie mistakes, but he's the best Rookie corner for the Giants I've ever seen. Johnson (though we all wanted to kill him last week) is not looking to bad either. If both of those guys can improve over the next few games, it could be the difference. In no way am I predicting SB, but in no way am I ruling it out either.

I was talking about this with a friend yesterday. In the off season we need to spend some big cash in the secondary. Im liking what we've seen from Ross so far. Yea, he makes some Rookie mistakes, but he's the best Rookie corner for the Giants I've ever seen. Johnson (though we all wanted to kill him last week) is not looking to bad either. If both of those guys can improve over the next few games, it could be the difference. In no way am I predicting SB, but in no way am I ruling it out either.

My co worker is also a big Giants fan...I live in Cali now. And we were discussing how ALL of the media focus is mostly on how Eli is 'progressng' but hardly anyone talks about the Giants secondary esp the old ass corners. My co-worker and I talk about it all the time. And he also points out how Brandon Jacobs runs too much like a halfback and not like a 6' 4" 264 pound wrecking machine! Ward is a halfback, Jacobs you're a PHENOM!!!