SportsWrath

Not sure if this is a good thing..

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

Sean Salisbury said the Giants should be playing Dallas in the NFC championship game.

Im shocked that an ESPN analyst gave the giants credit, but at the same time it scares the shit out of me

It's not surprising at all. The Giants have been playing good football. And other than the Cowboys, They're are playing like a contender. BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know, once it starts getting cold, that's when the Giants injuroes start to pile up. (Hopefully that's not the case this year).

And I would like to see how they against a good team.

Sean Salisbury said the Giants should be playing Dallas in the NFC championship game.

Im shocked that an ESPN analyst gave the giants credit, but at the same time it scares the shit out of me

This just proves Salisbury is an even bigger moron than he gets credit for....... he forgot that the Giants would meet Dallas in the divisional round of the playoffs. It's not possible for two teams from the same division to play against one another in the NFC championship.

Then again, Salisbury is the same guy that has virtually gone down on Donovan McNabb every time they show an Eagles highlight so this really doesn't surprise me.

This just proves Salisbury is an even bigger moron than he gets credit for....... he forgot that the Giants would meet Dallas in the divisional round of the playoffs. It's not possible for two teams from the same division to play against one another in the NFC championship.

Then again, Salisbury is the same guy that has virtually gone down on Donovan McNabb every time they show an Eagles highlight so this really doesn't surprise me.

Whoops, I was thinking before the era of the Wild Card round. My bad yo.