SportsWrath

Back from a trip..

BIGBLUE01

Hi all, I just got back from visiting my buddy, a fellow Giant fan and his family. He's got a nice home up in Sedona AZ, about 150 miles from the netro Phx area. We BBQ'd on Sun and watched the game Mon. night. We were worn out by Mon night, but got excited by the game. Great game, proud of em. Eli is coming to form, although he needs to cut down on the picks, but great performance. Plax is the man. Running game is great, D is stellar. Justin Tuck is a beast. 1 game out of first, hottest team in the league, besides Indy and the Pats.

Here are some photos of us drinkin, and then after the game. It started turnin in to a freakin photo shoot:

100_0480.jpg

100_0461.jpg

100_0459.jpg

100_0454.jpg

100_0451.jpg

100_0450.jpg

100_0445.jpg

100_0443.jpg

100_0436.jpg

Dear Diary,

Boys stink! Just kidding! Anyway, I just went to my friend's house for a couple days. It was sooooo terrific! We had fun doing fun things (wink wink). And then, I was wearing a football shirt that was blue with a number 72 on it. Well, my firend came out of his room, and he was wearing a football shirt that was blue with the number 80 on it. Can you believe it??? We didn't even plan it with eachother!!! Way cool! So then diary, we ran around and waved a big yankee banner!! Since it was so much fun, and since we almost dressed alike except for numbers and all, we decided to take out the camara and take pictures to show everyone we know! Well, have to go diary - want to get my pictures out! P.S. Boys stink!! Just Kidding again!!

Dear Diary,

Boys stink! Just kidding! Anyway, I just went to my friend's house for a couple days. It was sooooo terrific! We had fun doing fun things (wink wink). And then, I was wearing a football shirt that was blue with a number 72 on it. Well, my firend came out of his room, and he was wearing a football shirt that was blue with the number 80 on it. Can you believe it??? We didn't even plan it with eachother!!! Way cool! So then diary, we ran around and waved a big yankee banner!! Since it was so much fun, and since we almost dressed alike except for numbers and all, we decided to take out the camara and take pictures to show everyone we know! Well, have to go diary - want to get my pictures out! P.S. Boys stink!! Just Kidding again!!

uncalled for

Dear Diary,

I was actually LMAO when reading this. I guess the only thing I respect about "the dog", is his sarcastic sense of humor. I find that type funny.

You know, I was debating on whether or not to post big ole pics of myself and friends that weekend on the internet, but I said what the hell. I talk about all kinds a shit with you guys, I thought Id share some pics of a fun weekend. Of course, we were drinkin and we did the pose thing with the flag etc, but that was just goofin. The ones where its day and I got Osi on, is the Sun before. The one where I got Eli on is game night. Those 2 doofs wore Eli away too! lol.

So, that was funny dog, it really was. I thought you'd enjoy pics of a good time with friends, but I guess that doesnt bring up any memories, huh? ;)

Dear Diary,

Diaries are like so yesterday, everyone blogs now. The Boo suggests the Dog gets with the times.

Big and I apprently shop at the same places and pack for the same trips. I have a total of 4 pictures of me (off of work) where I'm not wearing Giants regalia: my kindergarten picture, my first communion, my baptism, and my wedding photo.

There may actually be two or three others, but that's likely to be it.

Good to see that blue blood runs like a river...viva la Giants

I was actually LMAO when reading this. I guess the only thing I respect about "the dog", is his sarcastic sense of humor. I find that type funny.

You know, I was debating on whether or not to post big ole pics of myself and friends that weekend on the internet, but I said what the hell. I talk about all kinds a shit with you guys, I thought Id share some pics of a fun weekend. Of course, we were drinkin and we did the pose thing with the flag etc, but that was just goofin. The ones where its day and I got Osi on, is the Sun before. The one where I got Eli on is game night. Those 2 doofs wore Eli away too! lol.

So, that was funny dog, it really was. I thought you'd enjoy pics of a good time with friends, but I guess that doesnt bring up any memories, huh? ;)

The Dog for one is happy to see that someone (albeit the author of the post itself) is able to abstract some sense of humor...such a dark and serious place...

The Dog does recall a fond memory with a friend, posing in jerseys and waving banners...Oh to be 7 again...

Big and I apprently shop at the same places and pack for the same trips. I have a total of 4 pictures of me (off of work) where I'm not wearing Giants regalia: my kindergarten picture, my first communion, my baptism, and my wedding photo.

There may actually be two or three others, but that's likely to be it.

Good to see that blue blood runs like a river...viva la Giants

Hell yeah, right on G!!!! Yeah, I represent wherever I go. ;)

The Dog for one is happy to see that someone (albeit the author of the post itself) is able to abstract some sense of humor...such a dark and serious place...

The Dog does recall a fond memory with a friend, posing in jerseys and waving banners...Oh to be 7 again...

Oh, youre not 7 now???? :huh:<_<

I just got back from Florida myself, and this was the first trip i didn't bring any giants gear, just simply forgot. buit i got pics when i went to germany a few years ago sporting Giants blue all over the father land.

Dont post em, or the Dog may think your a little tyke. <_<

:LMAO::TU:

BB01....I love the pics. You're still adorable.

Why thank you Ggirl!

We definatley got trashed that day. Thats why we kept going away from people at the BBQ, so we could get the PERFECT SHOT!!!! Posin and stuff, LOL! It was a blast. ;)