SportsWrath

Congratulations to the Bills.

jints

The only good thing to the Cowgirlz winning......I won my office pool. Biggest one yet, 450 bucks!

The Dog can't help but ask how you won based on a cowboy's win...because you have made it pretty clear that you always pick for the giants and against every one of their division rivals regardless of the situation, because the money is not as important to you as being a loyal fan...so please, do share...

The Dog can't help but ask how you won based on a cowboy's win...because you have made it pretty clear that you always pick for the giants and against every one of their division rivals regardless of the situation, because the money is not as important to you as being a loyal fan...so please, do share...

OK.

I made my picks.

I got to the Mon night game.

The thought "FUCK THE COWBOYS" raced thru my mind numerous times.

I became convinced they would win anyway against such a pathetic team.

I circled them on a piece of paper.

I was one ahead come Mon Night and everyone had the Cowboys. :clap::clap:

Yeah, I would always pick the Giants winning over the money, but I was also convinced the Giants would beat the Jets too.

So I took the money <_<

No fault in that. Only the very stupid would have won any bet that had the Bills beating the 'boys.

And I include Bills fan in that.

Yeah, but youre talking to a retard that picks his Gmen regardless and will usually pick against the boys, eagles and skins no matter what. Im so die hard I make you wanna puke. <_<

Yeah, but youre talking to a retard that picks his Gmen regardless and will usually pick against the boys, eagles and skins no matter what. Im so die hard I make you wanna puke. <_<

Please note, these are your words and not the Dog's...

Please note, this is our conversation, not yours.

As an added note, please notice this is a Giant fan MB. Something you are not. Dont let the door hit ya in the behind.

No thanks...the Dog enjoys the good company and the intellectually stimulating debating that often takes place here...oh, and the Dog likes you too court jester...but mostly the other stuff...

No thanks...the Dog enjoys the good company and the intellectually stimulating debating that often takes place here...oh, and the Dog likes you too court jester...but mostly the other stuff...

Intellectually stimulating ??? You shoot down everything anyone says around here. So shut the hell up.

Intellectually stimulating ??? You shoot down everything anyone says around here. So shut the hell up.

hmmm...wasn't so long ago (yesterday in fact) that you attacked the Dog for complimenting another posters statements...and the Dog certainly was in cautious agreement with a poster who liked what Burress has been doing....and in fact, there were several posters commenting on the impact westbrook might have had on the game...the Dog liked their style...possibly you would best be suited having someone work with you on reading comprehension skills...there are programs for that you know...

hmmm...wasn't so long ago (yesterday in fact) that you attacked the Dog for complimenting another posters statements...and the Dog certainly was in cautious agreement with a poster who liked what Burress has been doing....and in fact, there were several posters commenting on the impact westbrook might have had on the game...the Dog liked their style...possibly you would best be suited having someone work with you on reading comprehension skills...there are programs for that you know...

As there is for people who talk in the third person. Quite a disturbing trait, dont ya think?