SportsWrath

Hey it's typical postseason

so-cal dub

Guest StrahansGap

Classic Torre. 1st and 2nd no outs and he lets him swing away. Did Joe forget that there is a little thing us fundementalists call a "bunt"?

Post season makes me ill. All day I got that nervous feeling because I hate losing...I didnt think it would be this bad with Wang starting. Hopefully this is just a really big bump and we take care of shit right starting tomorrow. Ugh... :brooding:

Post season makes me ill. All day I got that nervous feeling because I hate losing...I didnt think it would be this bad with Wang starting. Hopefully this is just a really big bump and we take care of shit right starting tomorrow. Ugh... :brooding:

Dude, that is how I felt for the last two weeks of the season. Trust me, it doesn't get any worse.

Dude, that is how I felt for the last two weeks of the season. Trust me, it doesn't get any worse.

It could and it has in the past. When you get to the elimination game, it's real bad. Thats when I turn from a half a pack smoker to a 1 1/2 pack smoker........during the game.

It could and it has in the past. When you get to the elimination game, it's real bad. Thats when I turn from a half a pack smoker to a 1 1/2 pack smoker........during the game.

thank god I quit 8 months ago for the final time. This year has been one of the most painful that I have ever experienced. The thing is I knew they were going to blow it too. I just had this feeling inside my gut. I wanted to be positive, I tried but I knew they were toast. I had to accept it. You guys are there it is only one game. Your bats did not get going and they will. They will tie it up tomorrow. Let them blow their load in the game.

Look out below, fellas. Bandwagon jumpers incoming.

What are you talking about? Ive been an Indian fan all my life! :P

Just terrible, Wang got rocked from the beginning and we left runners on base the whole game. We make it to the postseason every yr but its a big letdown every yr lately. I dont know what gives <_<