SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Dallas 09-09-07

Lughead

Defense looks weak.....let me be the first to say, (in VG's honor), we're doomed.....DOOMED.

just a couple of passes up the middle to Witten if Kiwanuka didn't slip a little he could of knocked it down or intercepted it. one play where Witten was wide open was really the only weak point if you ask me ..... Besides we held them to 3 inside the red zone :clap: that is always a plus.... as compared to last year.

just a couple of passes up the middle to Witten if Kiwanuka didn't slip a little he could of knocked it down or intercepted it. one play where Witten was wide open was really the only weak point if you ask me ..... Besides we held them to 3 inside the red zone :clap: that is always a plus.... as compared to last year.

Yeah, I agree, I just wanted to firmly establish my position as the first to say 'doomed'. Defense will come around as the game goes on.

It's nice to see us taking them shots down field damn 4 more inches of field and that would of been an awesome TD by Toomer It's nice also to see what Eli can do with a little time in the pocket and to see him step up and throw the ball instead of throwing off his back foot