SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Patriots 7:30

jerseygiantfan

Who is our secondary coach again? I forget. but you know what It's like our secondary had no coaching this pre-season they are clue less. everytime the Qb steps back to throw all I can see coming is a completion it's shamefull realy.

Ross? why even waste a pick on him . it's like our secondary has their mind elswhere like they are 3 step behind or they can't read the play or something . All I know is it has to be fixed eith coaching or players I wouldn't care if we cut every on on the secondary and picked up players on waivers . I mean it couldn't get any worse could it ? I know they are our second unit but damn Like Carl Banks said they have to realize they are one injury away from being a starter .

You know the most we'll get from our back up QBs is maybe a drive ending in an FG.

You know he is in there with the seconds and 3rds. its not like he has had great pass protection tonight he had 2 bad throws granted but they where passes to rookies also maybe they were not on the same page.

I feel confident in J-Load if he has to go in and it's with our 1st's

I would love to have him as opposed to Wright or Hasselback. Just remember Lorenzen had a concussion last week.

i dont wany of those guys taking our snaps if eli goes down. hopefully there'll be someone cut we can use.

if eli goes down this year we're done.

i dont wany of those guys taking our snaps if eli goes down. hopefully there'll be someone cut we can use.

if eli goes down this year we're done.

I Dont care what YOU WANT it's what you are GOING TO GET.

I hope we only carry two QBs not only because of our total lack of talent at the position behind Eli, but also because we have some talent in other positions I'd like to keep. Mix has been doing very well. And at RB we have a lot of intriguing talent, especially Bradshaw. With how shitty our FB situation has been using Droughns at FB and having Grant and Bradshaw as backups makes sense. Ward I am not sold on at all though.