SportsWrath

NY Giants @ Patriots 7:30

jerseygiantfan

Ok we did real well on the first series :clap: nice pass protection Eli was hitting everyone save the one throw away . And the 2 that were dropped. Jacobs in for 6 :flex: but he should of been in the first time . you know he just does not look the same this year as he did last year

Ok we did real well on the first series :clap: nice pass protection Eli was hitting everyone save the one throw away . And the 2 that were dropped. Jacobs in for 6 :flex: but he should of been in the first time . you know he just does not look the same this year as he did last year

i think he'll be fine. they probably don't have him going 100% cuz of his running style and the fact that no one knows if he can handle the load for 16 games

for now on in this game count how many Penalties that are not called against the Pats. There was a hold on the the play that got them to the 1 yard line but no one called it. and How can they call a flag for 12 guys on the field in the "PREVIOUS" play?

Boss has to make them catches . :brooding:

This guy kills me. All I've hear throughout camp was how he catches every thing within a 6 foot radius of him, and every time he gets a ball in a game it's on the ground. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen him catch one yet. But I pay more attention in the first half, so he probably has made some catches but damn. Where do his hands go during games?