SportsWrath

am i nuts or just a devoted fan?

Herc

i paid 169 for extra innings at my parents house in may. now im living in strong island (it's only strong while i live here) and i jsut paid another 120 for the last month of the season. would you do this if your team led the wild card race and was 1 game out of the division?

i paid 169 for extra innings at my parents house in may. now im living in strong island (it's only strong while i live here) and i jsut paid another 120 for the last month of the season. would you do this if your team led the wild card race and was 1 game out of the division?

$120 for one month? That's ridiculous, but I'd still do it. I'm sure there will come a day when we have to pay to watch local teams.

$120 for one month? That's ridiculous, but I'd still do it. I'm sure there will come a day when we have to pay to watch local teams.

it's definitely ridiculous, that comes out to like 4 bucks a game for the last month and like 2 bucks a game for the entire season but i asked the guy if it was going to go down september 1st or something and he said it wasn't likely since they lost all that revenue the first month of the season before they struck a deal with MLB

Its not crazy, Id do the same.

Lawn Guyland, huh? that fucking blows. How much gel suddenly got into your hair once you crossed the QU/LI border?

:LMAO: So true.

I just met a girl from Strong Island, Floral Park to be exact. Close enough

to Queens though. ;)

Seriously, I had to go to Strong on Saturday for my cousins birthday party,

it blew. No drama or anything.

Its not crazy, Id do the same.

Lawn Guyland, huh? that fucking blows. How much gel suddenly got into your hair once you crossed the QU/LI border?

the gel wasn't necessary seeing as how im italian and naturally have greasy hair.

i have no complaints about the girls out here though, way better than fishmurda

the gel wasn't necessary seeing as how im italian and naturally have greasy hair.

i have no complaints about the girls out here though, way better than fishmurda

lots of big titty jew broads who love to suck cock out there. and then you have the hot italian rich girls too. now if they only didnt tawk...even though there are many attractive hose bags, Lawn Guyland is still wackasaurus rex.

yeah, but it's still better than upstate ny, and my best friend is in the town right next to mine as opposed to being at least an hour away from everyone i knew when i lived in the murda.

hopefully ny law comes to it's sense this time and im living in manhattan again this time next year