SportsWrath

Jermaine Wiggins.

Sephiroth

The Giants are dumb if they don't go after this guy.

Big, blocking TE with veteran leadership, solid hands and decent red-zone ability.

Put Matthews on the practice squad and sign this guy.

Is there a "Freshly cut " list on the web?

ROMO :o:P

:LMAO:

Matthews will make the squad I bet, especially since he has been pegged as a TE/FB tweener type player. That and he has had a decent preseason and the team would probably be worried about another team snagging him up. Seems like in todays NFL any budding talent is snapped up.

:LMAO:

Matthews will make the squad I bet, especially since he has been pegged as a TE/FB tweener type player. That and he has had a decent preseason and the team would probably be worried about another team snagging him up. Seems like in todays NFL any budding talent is snapped up.

The giants are also putting Droughns in at FB at practice ,I heard/read so Robert Douglas may be cut.

Well Droughns hasn't done much at RB to be honest and they did trade the oh-so-valuable Carter for him so they need to find a spot for him.

But seriously as soon as the trade happened ppl said lining Droughs and Jacobs in the backfield would be a way to create mismatches. Hopefully that is what they were working on not some halfass retarded experiment at making a career RB a FB.

Well Droughns hasn't done much at RB to be honest and they did trade the oh-so-valuable Carter for him so they need to find a spot for him.

But seriously as soon as the trade happened ppl said lining Droughs and Jacobs in the backfield would be a way to create mismatches. Hopefully that is what they were working on not some halfass retarded experiment at making a career RB a FB.

I just hope the sombitch can block like a bastard :unsure: and help Jacobs bust loose big gains.

After watching this preseason so far I think Jacobs will be a good back but the majority of his yardage will come in the second half. He does a good job making the defense respect the run because he can run over your average defender without support on the tackle, forcing teams to keep a guy mentally in run support, but his stats won't show his impact till he wears them down.

yeah he seems to be getting more yardage as the game rolls on

1 is it that he is to tentative in the first quarter or is it the scheme or the blocking ?

2 is it that he is wearing down the Defense?

3 is he trying to be Patient and it just wears thin after the second quarter?

we will find out on the 9th when he runs for 4 quarters. Hopefully mid way threw the 3rd he will be gaining massive amounts of real estate and and doing a good job of cow tipping on his way to the endzone.

I think I just came up with a catch phrase every time a cowboy gets JACKED UP !!!! I will call it COW TIPPING LOL

Alot of people are thinking that Jacobs is playing to "tentative" that he isnt running over people, lowering his shoulders or using his speed. But what you have to realize is that it is just pre-season, Jacobs knows he has the starting job so whats the point of him trying to make defenders hurt in the pre-season to prove it? I mean in one play he could easily break something with this injury bug going around, lets hope not though *knocks on wood* I say let him play "tentative" in the pre-season let the boy rest, come opening day he's just going to show how *cough* tentative *cough* he is to the 'Boys.

I think I just came up with a catch phrase every time a cowboy gets JACKED UP !!!! I will call it COW TIPPING LOL

lol that is a good one. One of my best friends is a boys fan and he will be getting that message come opening weekend.

Ah! Drew Henson was the QB's name!

Well... now that both of our FBs are shelved... and one of our backup TEs is on IR (Johnson)... the move for Wiggins looks more necessary than ever.

Also, can we PLEASE bring in Cory Anderson for a look... the best blocking FB in the draft, who is currently without a team?