SportsWrath

Jennings out for season

jranieli

The Ravens are a thug team. Hear Andrea Kramer before the game talking about that murderer Lewis in the lockeroom pumping everyone up, saying shit like the other guys aint ready, this aint just pre season blah blah fucking blah. Giants outplayed their firsts.

The Ravens are a thug team. Hear Andrea Kramer before the game talking about that murderer Lewis in the lockeroom pumping everyone up, saying shit like the other guys aint ready, this aint just pre season blah blah fucking blah. Giants outplayed their firsts.

Yeah what a scumbag team they are :TD:

first's looked ok but Diehl was getting pushed around to much but the OL looked better so far in this game than they did in the Carolina game.

Yeah what a scumbag team they are :TD:

first's looked ok but Diehl was getting pushed around to much but the OL looked better so far in this game than they did in the Carolina game.

This is by far the best defense in the league and the Giants moved the ball, pretty much with guys named Mix, Jennings and Smith as the Wr's. I expect Diehl as any LT in the league would to struggle with this defense. They had 4 guys get 9.5 sack or ore last year and sacked the Qb once every 18 snaps or some ridiculou number like that. Good experience, this is the best he will see.

I just hate the Ravens, they are so thuggish

This is by far the best defense in the league and the Giants moved the ball, pretty much with guys named Mix, Jennings and Smith as the Wr's. I expect Diehl as any LT in the league would to struggle with this defense. They had 4 guys get 9.5 sack or ore last year and sacked the Qb once every 18 snaps or some ridiculou number like that. Good experience, this is the best he will see.

I just hate the Ravens, they are so thuggish

Late hit to the head of Lorenzen :TD:

nothing for nothing but that was worth more than 15

I was thinking the same thing. I've dislocated fingers and I've reset it, granted

it hurt. Maybe it hit some tendons or something.

unless he's put on IR or something I dont see why he wouldnt be able to come back...i mean theres 3 weeks left till the first game, thats 3 weeks of rest first....and then 17 week season, no reason for me to believe he'll be out 20 weeks, ya know?

unless he's put on IR or something I dont see why he wouldnt be able to come back...i mean theres 3 weeks left till the first game, thats 3 weeks of rest first....and then 17 week season, no reason for me to believe he'll be out 20 weeks, ya know?

the post this morning said 4 - 6 weeks is typical. Demps said he had the same injury his rookie year and only missed 3 weeks. I guess we will see.

The Jennings thing was unfortunate because he seems like a good kid but with Smith here he was a #4 at best and was fighting Mix for a roster spot.

Madison's injury has me very worried. Depending on the severity that could hinder him for the whole season. Bad Hammies take a long time to heal 100%.

the post this morning said 4 - 6 weeks is typical. Demps said he had the same injury his rookie year and only missed 3 weeks. I guess we will see.

The Jennings thing was unfortunate because he seems like a good kid but with Smith here he was a #4 at best and was fighting Mix for a roster spot.

Madison's injury has me very worried. Depending on the severity that could hinder him for the whole season. Bad Hammies take a long time to heal 100%.

I think Jennings was going to make the roster because we was mentioned more than once during training camp and was getting throws during pre-season. Too bad he is done now but most people here seem to like Mix so he has a good chance of making the roster now. What the hell is going on with Moss? He's had 1 catch for 10 yards in 2 preseason games.

I think Jennings was going to make the roster because we was mentioned more than once during training camp and was getting throws during pre-season. Too bad he is done now but most people here seem to like Mix so he has a good chance of making the roster now. What the hell is going on with Moss? He's had 1 catch for 10 yards in 2 preseason games.

Moss was inactive for the game.

Jennings was on fire last night. He had Mix, Moss and Tyree shaking in their boots. Such a pity. Great hands.

As to the injuries I don't hink you can put them on Baltimore being thugs. Madison and Jennings were untouched and Demps only has himself to blame for poor technique. That was one ugly hit. Smith's concussion was unfortunate but not dirty IMHO.

Jennings was on fire last night. He had Mix, Moss and Tyree shaking in their boots. Such a pity. Great hands.

As to the injuries I don't hink you can put them on Baltimore being thugs. Madison and Jennings were untouched and Demps only has himself to blame for poor technique. That was one ugly hit. Smith's concussion was unfortunate but not dirty IMHO.

you're right. they were just trying to prevent smith from holding on.

I think Jennings would have made the roster as 4th WR this year and I think Moss has to be the odd man out at this point (Tyree makes the team because of special teams). Out most of last season and doing nothing again this pre-season isn't going to help him make the roster.

I think Jennings would have made the roster as 4th WR this year and I think Moss has to be the odd man out at this point (Tyree makes the team because of special teams). Out most of last season and doing nothing again this pre-season isn't going to help him make the roster.

Definitely. I saw it as Burress, Toomer, Smith, Jennings, Tyree (then Mix if they kept a 6th). I think Moss is gone anyway.