SportsWrath

Can you blame Strahan for wanting a ring?

BadEgg

The news today suggests that he was shopped around to "superbowl" contenders. You can't blame him for wanting to play for a winner. Hasn't he served enough time in the jersey swamps? :confused:

I certainly hope that Jerry wasn't rude when he turned him away...

Why would Stray's agent wanna sign him to a .500 team that can't win a playoff, much less a Superbowl.

(I'm willin' to bet that Strahan will retire BEFORE the Cowboys win a playoff game....and to take it a step further, I'm willin' to bet Wade gets fired before Stray retires...)

Why would Stray's agent wanna sign him to a .500 team that can't win a playoff, much less a Superbowl.

(I'm willin' to bet that Strahan will retire BEFORE the Cowboys win a playoff game....and to take it a step further, I'm willin' to bet Wade gets fired before Stray retires...)

Im willing to bet JUlius Jones retires before the Girlz win a SB. :LMAO:

It is natural to want a ring.....as it is unnatural to want the clap. Which is why the TO signing is such a strange concept to get ones head around.

C. Wagon

Wow!!!!

So IF I was to read between the lines, Terrell is about to 'jump ship' because Dallas isn't even close to winning a SB.....hell I don't know if there close to winning playoff game in this decade.

Wow!!!!

So IF I was to read between the lines, Terrell is about to 'jump ship' because Dallas isn't even close to winning a SB.....hell I don't know if there close to winning playoff game in this decade.

That....or signing TO is like going out and purposefully catching a dose VD.

C Wagon.

Even if Jones was rude, you'd never be able to tell thanks to the permanent smile he has on his plastic face.

The guy looks like he inhaled some Smilex. (Batman 1989)

The article that Do err Egg is peaking about talks about how his AGENT called several teams that might think they are close to winning and would be willing to make a trade and ante up a new deal. Agnone has been known to do shit like this(which by the way is not allowed) Here is the article about the agent shopping him NY DAILY NEWS