SportsWrath

Mets @ Phillies

jranieli

Time for the Latinos to step up and talk to the media. :rolleyes:

Delgado with a two run shot in the second. Maybe those comments will change the team around. I rather see Gomez than Ledee in there though.

That shit is so blown out of proportion. The back page of my local paper is a picture of Duc and a headline "LOW DUCA GETS RACIAL IN LOCKER ROOM". Then the article paints him as a racist that is tearing the team apart. I'm sorry, but saying that other people speak English isn't the slightest bit racist. This is all angry reporters, who he just blew up at, getting back at someone who pissed them off and are creating a story from nothing. See Jeremy Shockey.

Sounds like the team is smackin the ball pretty good today. Phillies tried to pull some shit on El Duque in the first cuz Willie had their pitcher change his glove in our last series with them. Let the games begin.

The only call I've seen that was worse than Reyes just getting caught stealing was the last play of the Giants-49ers playoff game. Dale Scott is blind. Never seen Reyes this pissed off.

I FUCKING HATE PAT BURRELL!!!!

Thank God it was only a single though. :ph34r:

he only get hits against the mets. Man I love how this team just stops producing. You cannot stop hitting especially at Citizens Bank Tee Ball Field.

he only get hits against the mets. Man I love how this team just stops producing. You cannot stop hitting especially at Citizens Bank Tee Ball Field.

Phillies' bullpen stymies us again... <_<

Wagner better slam the door here. We need the win and I need the save for my fantasy team!

If Pat Burrell hits a HR here, I'm going to cut off my sexual organ, microwave it, put it on a bun, and eat it.

He makes you think about sexual organs too?

I thought I was the only one. :ph34r:

Good game Mets fans. We'll see how long they can hold out tonight.

I'll be on my deck, drinking...with one eye on the TV. ;)

He makes you think about sexual organs too?

I thought I was the only one. :ph34r:

Good game Mets fans. We'll see how long they can hold out tonight.

I'll be on my deck, drinking...with one eye on the TV. ;)

:LMAO:

Man these fans are all over Burrell. I wonder what they would do to him if he showed up in a santa suit.

Time for the Latinos to step up and talk to the media. :rolleyes:

Delgado with a two run shot in the second. Maybe those comments will change the team around. I rather see Gomez than Ledee in there though.

:clap: