SportsWrath

So Tom Coughlin had to have a meeting...

BadEgg

I don't know about you guys but I like badegg. I think he brings the pessimistic side which is needed in any realistic approach. Besides, the guy isn't just talking out of his ass. He does bring valid points even though they have that "wrost case scenario" feel to them.

Btw, my best friend is a cowboy's fan and I emaild that geico pic with Romo (Thanks to whoever posted it.. I believe Golfingkid)... he couldn't help but laugh.

I don't know about you guys but I like badegg. I think he brings the pessimistic side which is needed in any realistic approach. Besides, the guy isn't just talking out of his ass. He does bring valid points even though they have that "wrost case scenario" feel to them.

Btw, my best friend is a cowboy's fan and I emaild that geico pic with Romo (Thanks to whoever posted it.. I believe Golfingkid)... he couldn't help but laugh.

Prince Nas smells what Bad Egg is cooking...And I was also amused by the Romo cave man pic.

Deep down that Bag Egg is a Giants fan. He has SO much info concerning the Giants. Now I am a Giant fan too but I know very little on those Cowboys. I don't know who should start for tailback for the Cowboys,,,is it Julius Jones? Is it Marion Barber? Parcells liked Marion Barber a tad better but does the new coaching staff like Julius over Marion? I don't follow those things BUT Bad Egg follows all of 'our' Giants issues. I mean follows them and brings us detailed stuff on our Giants. Hence I am convinced that he is a REAL Giants fan...

....dude don't fight it. You're a Giants fan...yes! Yes u are! Prove that you're not then???

....oh comon u are a Giants fan!!!!! :TU:

Deep down that Bag Egg is a Giants fan. He has SO much info concerning the Giants. Now I am a Giant fan too but I know very little on those Cowboys. I don't know who should start for tailback for the Cowboys,,,is it Julius Jones? Is it Marion Barber? Parcells liked Marion Barber a tad better but does the new coaching staff like Julius over Marion? I don't follow those things BUT Bad Egg follows all of 'our' Giants issues. I mean follows them and brings us detailed stuff on our Giants. Hence I am convinced that he is a REAL Giants fan...

....dude don't fight it. You're a Giants fan...yes! Yes u are! Prove that you're not then???

....oh comon u are a Giants fan!!!!! :TU:

That's a very interesting psychoanalysis. And I tend to agree with it.

That's a very interesting psychoanalysis. And I tend to agree with it.

Can you name three issues concerning the Cowboys off season?

(Besides the obvious Tony Romo 'love' those fan have for him, and a new coaching staff)

We all know that Eli has been working on 'new footwork' techniques.

We all know Jacobs lost a lil weight and will be the 20-25 carry back

Toomer is not risking injury during min camp (sitting out)

Same for Strahan.

Bad Egg knows it too, but he cannot tell us about HIS so called team. Hmmmn!

(Besides the obvious Tony Romo 'love' those fan have for him, and a new coaching staff)

Same for Strahan.

I love it.....this is SOOO true. Thats what I meant back when I said he TRIES, to clown us, but he's only proving who the real clown is.

I love it.....this is SOOO true. Thats what I meant back when I said he TRIES, to clown us, but he's only proving who the real clown is.

YES!

I say Bad Egg is Clown, funny man and diehard Giants fan in denial.

Three cheers for bad egg - - - hip hip Horay-y-y-y!

Same for Strahan.

Several issues concerning the Cowboys offseason:

1) Should they resign Romo to a long term deal the next several months before they win the Superbowl this season? I think that would make sense...

2) Should they re-work Ken Hamlin's deal now? They only signed him for 1 year and it will be more difficult to sign him after they win the Superbowl this season.

3) Should they resign Greg Ellis, trade him, or do nothing? He's a good guy and a good player and definetly deserves the ring that they will be getting in 12 months or so. But his moaning and whining is aggravating even the loyalist of fans...hmmm...moaning and whining...maybe he is a Giants fan in denial...

4) Are Patrick Crayton and Sam Hurd ready to step up should TO and Glenn become injured? In reality, the only thing that can derail this Superbowl season is injuries to this position. Badegg is uncomfortable with this situation and believes the Cowboys should have picked up another WR this offseason...But, then again, Jamal RIchardson and Isah Stanbeck are intriguing little projects...

5) Will the O-Line be good enough? It will not be the best in the league but it will be better than last season and that should be good enough. Afterall, take a look at the numbers the Cowboys offense put up last season. It was the defense that was the problem...

6) Will the defense improve? Ken Hamlin is an instant up grade in pass coverage. Under Wade Phillips system, they'll be more aggressive. They have the talent. It was misused last season by Tuna. Speaking of Tuna,

7) How will Jason Garrett do? Anything will be better than Tuna. It was not Romo's fault they lost in Seattle. They would have lost that game even if they converted the extra point. The ultra-conservative Tuna lost that game. Garrett has already said they will be more aggressive. They have the talent. So the offseason issue here is I hope Jerry is going to find away to retain Garrett after they win the Superbowl this year. Though I could see the Giants begging for him after they run that lame duck out of town in late Dec or early Jan...

Same for Strahan.

1) Should they resign Romo to a long term deal the next several months before they win the Superbowl this season? I think that would make sense...

2) Should they re-work Ken Hamlin's deal now? They only signed him for 1 year and it will be more difficult to sign him after they win the Superbowl this season.

3) Should they resign Greg Ellis, trade him, or do nothing? He's a good guy and a good player and definetly deserves the ring that they will be getting in 12 months or so. But his moaning and whining is aggravating even the loyalist of fans...hmmm...moaning and whining...maybe he is a Giants fan in denial...

4) Are Patrick Crayton and Sam Hurd ready to step up should TO and Glenn become injured? In reality, the only thing that can derail this Superbowl season is injuries to this position. Badegg is uncomfortable with this situation and believes the Cowboys should have picked up another WR this offseason...But, then again, Jamal RIchardson and Isah Stanbeck are intriguing little projects...

5) Will the O-Line be good enough? It will not be the best in the league but it will be better than last season and that should be good enough. Afterall, take a look at the numbers the Cowboys offense put up last season. It was the defense that was the problem...

6) Will the defense improve? Ken Hamlin is an instant up grade in pass coverage. Under Wade Phillips system, they'll be more aggressive. They have the talent. It was misused last season by Tuna. Speaking of Tuna,

7) How will Jason Garrett do? Anything will be better than Tuna. It was not Romo's fault they lost in Seattle. They would have lost that game even if they converted the extra point. The ultra-conservative Tuna lost that game. Garrett has already said they will be more aggressive. They have the talent. So the offseason issue here is I hope Jerry is going to find away to retain Garrett after they win the Superbowl this year. Though I could see the Giants begging for him after they run that lame duck out of town in late Dec or early Jan...

Responses:

1. Go ahead and re-sign Homo.... his ass will be handling baggage at Dallas Ft.Worth International in two years.... he is definatley a one-hit wonder.

2. Ken Hamlin? I wouldn't re-sign anyone that is one hit (or one more bar brawl) from being brain dead.

3. Greg Ellis, hmmm good team player but I'm not sure his production warrants a new contract.

4. Who and who? Guys like that will definatley not replace the "production" (or lack thereof) of the two top recievers on the team.

5. That O-line? Please, the same line that made Drew Bledsoe run for his life and so gunshy that he retired is gonna get Homo sacked a whole lot more.... like the twice a game average they gave up last year. :clap:

6. Defense, Ken Hamlin again? Be more worried about the D-line lack of production and the fact that Roy Williams is too busy looking for YouTube clips of his days @ Oaklahoma to figure out who he is supposed to cover..... not to mention that Terrence Newman isn't Deion Sanders.

7. What exactly has Wade Phillips won as a coach? Oh yeah, nothing.... exactly what the Cowgirls will have in their hands at the end of this season...... unless you count utter frustration and a post-season of watching other teams (like the Giants) in the playoffs and waiting for what the Cowgirls are really the champions of.... the off season media hype.

Responses:

1. Go ahead and re-sign Homo.... his ass will be handling baggage at Dallas Ft.Worth International in two years.... he is definatley a one-hit wonder.

2. Ken Hamlin? I wouldn't re-sign anyone that is one hit (or one more bar brawl) from being brain dead.

3. Greg Ellis, hmmm good team player but I'm not sure his production warrants a new contract.

4. Who and who? Guys like that will definatley not replace the "production" (or lack thereof) of the two top recievers on the team.

5. That O-line? Please, the same line that made Drew Bledsoe run for his life and so gunshy that he retired is gonna get Homo sacked a whole lot more.... like the twice a game average they gave up last year. :clap:

6. Defense, Ken Hamlin again? Be more worried about the D-line lack of production and the fact that Roy Williams is too busy looking for YouTube clips of his days @ Oaklahoma to figure out who he is supposed to cover..... not to mention that Terrence Newman isn't Deion Sanders.

7. What exactly has Wade Phillips won as a coach? Oh yeah, nothing.... exactly what the Cowgirls will have in their hands at the end of this season...... unless you count utter frustration and a post-season of watching other teams (like the Giants) in the playoffs and waiting for what the Cowgirls are really the champions of.... the off season media hype.

I particularly enjoyed your response to number 7. Wade Phillips has never won a playoff game. However, neither have the Giants since Coughlin took over. So I am quite certain that he was not "watching" the Giants for very long...Unless he caught that Superbowl game against the Ravens... :clap:

I particularly enjoyed your response to number 7. Wade Phillips has never won a playoff game. However, neither have the Giants since Coughlin took over. So I am quite certain that he was not "watching" the Giants for very long...Unless he caught that Superbowl game against the Ravens... :clap:

The Cowgirls have 10 years without a playoff victory..... going on 11 right? :doh::LMAO: That's what I thought. Owned. :flex:

The Italian Hotdog for one is quite pleased to see that after a two year hiatus/retreat, there is still some consistency with how the message boards were left, when of course, the Dog had left his boards in prime condition at the giants site...pity they fell to pieces when the Dog was away, but it is nice to see that the masses have collected here...

How are you badegg, a familiar beacon in the Dog's wide ocean...

The Italian Hotdog for one is quite pleased to see that after a two year hiatus/retreat, there is still some consistency with how the message boards were left, when of course, the Dog had left his boards in prime condition at the giants site...pity they fell to pieces when the Dog was away, but it is nice to see that the masses have collected here...

How are you badegg, a familiar beacon in the Dog's wide ocean...

Greetings Dog.

Do you have any thoughts on Tom Coughlin calling this meeting? I seem to recall a smiliar meeting propelling Paule Crewe to a victory in the wake of Caretaker's death. However, I don't recall such a meeting having to be called in any other venue aside from the highschool venue...

On a brighter note for Giants fans, I belive Big Blue is ready to compete at the highschool level provided Manning resolves his accurracy problems...In fact, perhaps a scrimage with the Scarlett Knights is in order...

Greetings Dog.

Do you have any thoughts on Tom Coughlin calling this meeting? I seem to recall a smiliar meeting propelling Paule Crewe to a victory in the wake of Caretaker's death. However, I don't recall such a meeting having to be called in any other venue aside from the highschool venue...

On a brighter note for Giants fans, I belive Big Blue is ready to compete at the highschool level provided Manning resolves his accurracy problems...In fact, perhaps a scrimage with the Scarlett Knights is in order...

perhaps tom coughlin could have made a guarentee similar to that of the once loved, now shunned jim fassel, who, as you may recall, once guarenteed a playoff trip in the latter stages of the season with a winning record and a schedule that did not boast a team with a winning record remaining....the dog recalls that many were giddy that season...

as for the caretaker, the dog once had a friend, robert "bob" kilmer, who took care of things in his own right - he smelled a tad of stale cocoa, and relished a mushy bananna for lunch, but let the dog tell you, that man was all business when it came to washing and waxing floors...cursed arson, killing the caretaker...

LOL!! These are overtyped, regular questions you could say about any team, just input player names LMAO!!

Is the Oline good??

Should we resign our qb??.......LMFAO!!!

But yet, the REAL question remains. Why do you know so much about the GIANTS? :rolleyes: ?

LOL!! These are overtyped, regular questions you could say about any team, just input player names LMAO!!

Is the Oline good??

But yet, the REAL question remains. Why do you know so much about the GIANTS? :rolleyes: ?

:doh:

Is the Oline good??

Bad Egg is a TRUE Giants fan. He knows more about Eli than he does Toni Roma. He intense when it came to the importance of Tiki leaving (retiring) and the affects on the Offense. He's concerned about a Tom Coughlin meeting. Well Giants fans, all coaches have meetings. And he's concerned with Eli's accuracy. Sounds like a true fan to me.

BTW....Polish Sausage and Poached Eggs are the SAME poster.