SportsWrath

So Tom Coughlin had to have a meeting...

BadEgg

With key players and the team to "plea" with them to stop griping and start playing...

Yup. Don't worry Giants fans...I have heard many high school coaches have had success with this as well... :TU:

With key players and the team to "plea" with them to stop griping and start playing...

Yup. Don't worry Giants fans...I have heard many high school coaches have had success with this as well... :TU:

We are not worried. The cowgirls with their inept qb will have their asses kicked often and if they manage to take the lead, Romo-the-Homo will fumble the ball. :LMAO:

The funny thing about bad egg is, that he actually thinks he's accomplishing something. If you cant see he's jealous and worried about the Gmen, youre blind. :rolleyes:

Make no mistake about, try as I may to bring a realistic perspective to my Giants frieds, I know that I accomplish very little. It's an impossible task and I should throw in the towel. :drool: Yet, I am drawn to this board every spring to witnesses the same, inevitable cycle form:

April - August - Superbowl expectations

Sept - Oct - Diminished Superbowl expectations, but the diehards still clinging to hope

Nov - Dec - Grim reality creeps in, but a diminished number of diehards still clinging...

Jan- March - Dissappointment and depression :doh:

I could set my watch to this. There must be someone at an IVY league school somewhere studying and documenting this phenomenon... :huh:

Make no mistake about, try as I may to bring a realistic perspective to my Giants frieds, I know that I accomplish very little. It's an impossible task and I should throw in the towel. :drool: Yet, I am drawn to this board every spring to witnesses the same, inevitable cycle form:

Sept - Oct - Diminished Superbowl expectations, but the diehards still clinging to hope

Nov - Dec - Grim reality creeps in, but a diminished number of diehards still clinging...

I could set my watch to this. There must be someone at an IVY league school somewhere studying and documenting this phenomenon... :huh:

Hey, is your mom still in the room? You know, the one that helped you type this? Because if she is, she needs to slap you.

And how are those expectations, different from Cowgirl expectations? Nice try, but failure once again.

Oh, and BTW, we aint your friends, no one likes you. :TU:

Egg, Coughlin made a good point though: "Let your playing do the talking". It's a smiple concept really and while I agree they're all grown ups and Coughlin didn't need to remind them, we must remember that we all need to be reminded of certain things.

Last season our team had way too much distractions.. we were like the Eagle's with the owens drama and egoes grew big... Honestly, I don't respect players who yap to the Media and as a player you should let your playing do the talking.

he's actually pretty spot on with that assessment, there's no denying that, lol. i know i'm like that, still cling at the end of the season when we make the playoffs, only to be utterly disappointed...but hey, isn't that good, being diehard football fan

Egg, Coughlin made a good point though: "Let your playing do the talking". It's a smiple concept really and while I agree they're all grown ups and Coughlin didn't need to remind them, we must remember that we all need to be reminded of certain things.

Last season our team had way too much distractions.. we were like the Eagle's with the owens drama and egoes grew big... Honestly, I don't respect players who yap to the Media and as a player you should let your playing do the talking.

the only mistake he made was somehow letting the media find out and report that he told this to the players...you're right, he was completely right in telling them to quit being whiny, spoiled, overpaid babies.

Likewise he needs to stop being a whiny, overpaid, "Do as I say and not as I do" excuse for a head coach. How can you tell someone to shut up and play and then blab to the media about it? How can you say that team issues need to be kept in house and fingers shouldn't be pointed and then call your QB out after a loss that your retarded OC and defense caused? Yes the players need to shut up, cause I'm sick of the soap opera... but our head coach needs to lead by example.

RottenEgg, when are you going to realize that the only perspective you bring to this board is one that shows you just like to annoy people. Well, I guess that is typical of a immature teenager like you. :LMAO:

Isn't that the case for 30 other teams?