SportsWrath

Keyshawn

Sign him and put him where?

It doesn't make sense to replace Toomer with him for a year when you have two WRs drafted in consecutive 2nd rounds waiting. If Toomer is healthy, he deserves a spot, since he's played well for us the past two seasons, at least up until the injury (actually, I think he made a couple plays for us with the injury--he didn't even realize he was injured until the following Monday). That's not even taking into consideration his career here. Besides, if Toomer is too old, why sign a 35 year-old?

You're not getting rid of Tyree, who is great at special teams, and does well when he comes off the bench. He does exactly what we drafted him to do.

Jennings? He barely dressed last year, so why put a 35 year-old at that spot? You might as well put Mix there, keep him off the practice squad, and get him some practice time.

As it is, assuming that Toomer comes back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jennings gone, and Mix stay on the PS.

Correction, Fish. Toomer has always played well for us. I think he is the most under appreciated player in the entire NFL let alone the Giants. He shows up for work and he does it quietly. He should be in one of those Bank of Scottland (I think) commercials... Less Talk!!

By far Toomer is my favoriate Giant.

Sign him and put him where?

It doesn't make sense to replace Toomer with him for a year when you have two WRs drafted in consecutive 2nd rounds waiting. If Toomer is healthy, he deserves a spot, since he's played well for us the past two seasons, at least up until the injury (actually, I think he made a couple plays for us with the injury--he didn't even realize he was injured until the following Monday). That's not even taking into consideration his career here. Besides, if Toomer is too old, why sign a 35 year-old?

You're not getting rid of Tyree, who is great at special teams, and does well when he comes off the bench. He does exactly what we drafted him to do.

Jennings? He barely dressed last year, so why put a 35 year-old at that spot? You might as well put Mix there, keep him off the practice squad, and get him some practice time.

As it is, assuming that Toomer comes back, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jennings gone, and Mix stay on the PS.

Fill me in on MIx I don't recall him.

Correction, Fish. Toomer has always played well for us. I think he is the most under appreciated player in the entire NFL let alone the Giants. He shows up for work and he does it quietly. He should be in one of those Bank of Scottland (I think) commercials... Less Talk!!

By far Toomer is my favoriate Giant.

I stand corrected. I meant that he has been clutch over that period, moreso than he was 2003-2004, and that his age does not reflect his effectiveness.

EDIT: Hey, waiddaminit...I said later in the paragraph "That's not even taking into consideration his career here." I was recognizing his whole career. BACK OFF BUDDY!!! :P

Charlie--Anthony Mix. Looked pretty good in pre-season last year; spent the season on the practice squad.

With Steve Smith on his way up, I'd cut Toomer and get Keyshawn. Save some money, be a bit more secure in health.

I hope we don't overspend on this idea though. I'd still be more then happy with Amani.

With Steve Smith on his way up, I'd cut Toomer and get Keyshawn. Save some money, be a bit more secure in health.

I hope we don't overspend on this idea though. I'd still be more then happy with Amani.

Why would you cut Toomer? The guy is an all around great guy.. on and off the field. We should honor our end of the contract as well. And then we complain about players having no loyalty?

Why would you cut Toomer? The guy is an all around great guy.. on and off the field. We should honor our end of the contract as well. And then we complain about players having no loyalty?

The knee is worrying me.

Whatever happened to loyalty?

team performance.... loyalty

hmm

nas, you and i both know well that loyalty is down the drain. its a what have you done for me lately league.

i love amani, i love having him on our team. but if his knee is not football ready, what good does loyalty do us?

Hell no, any other WR, maybe...But Keyshaw is a jerk, and we don't need another one of those in our team.