SportsWrath

Are the motherfucking Giants.......

Iceman_NYG

What the fuck is going on? We have gaps and holes at various positions the size of the Grand Canyon. We cut a whole bunch. And sit tight with thumbs up their butts?

Whats going on? We expect to fill everything out through the draft? Someone enlighten me. I have been away from the computer the last 6 days and have no idea what the fuck is going on!

What the fuck is going on? We have gaps and holes at various positions the size of the Grand Canyon. We cut a whole bunch. And sit tight with thumbs up their butts?

Whats going on? We expect to fill everything out through the draft? Someone enlighten me. I have been away from the computer the last 6 days and have no idea what the fuck is going on!

to be honest ...there is no point going in straight away and paying way over the market price for greedy mediocre , media hyped , FAs. This year's talent is sparse. Its a shame we didnt get Clements ...but other than him there is a lot of very ordinary , injury prone ,arrogant rubbish out there this year ....with a big price tag on it. (IMO)

FA is only 3 days old ...Reese is playing a long game ...and i think he is doing the right thing

to be honest ...there is no point going in straight away and paying way over the market price for greedy mediocre , media hyped , FAs. This year's talent is sparse. Its a shame we didnt get Clements ...but other than him there is a lot of very ordinary , injury prone ,arrogant rubbish out there this year ....with a big price tag on it. (IMO)

FA is only 3 days old ...Reese is playing a long game ...and i think he is doing the right thing

I am not ashamed at all ,not with him getting $80 Million over 8 years . damn did you wanna brake the bank with one player?

Even Clements got WAY WAY over payed...Highest payed Defender Ever? :confused:

Shit, even our Cast off TE who never did anything when shockey was hurt and he had been given a chance got way over payed

I am not ashamed at all ,not with him getting $80 Million over 8 years . damn did you wanna brake the bank with one player?

Can you imagine if Clements gets injured (I hope he doesn't--I'm not wishing it on the guy) and has to retire in the next year or two? All that bonus money comes due. That's one hell of a risk.

I'm glad it's SF and not us.

perhaps you misunderstand me slightly

it is a shame that Clements isnt going to be a Giant because he is a genuine talent and would have been a great fit with our team ( but even he became overpriced and hence was out of reach)

my point is precisely that ....most of these greedy bloody FA's are overpriced , market hyped and somewhat mediocre

Therefore why jump in and sign any of them and break the bank

I applaud Jerry for not doing so

UK

My point was not about going for the big money greedy ass-wipes. This is the time to go for those players around the league whom you look at and realise will contribute immediately.

I was hoping the Giants would target Wes Walker. This guy was madness for the Dolphins. In a shitty team, he was always around the ball, always making things happen even though he was never No 1, not even No 2. He should have been pursued big time by the Giants because he would have been a fantastic fit here and would have come cheap. As usual, the smarter team, the smarter front office and people with brains, The Pats, managed to snag him.

We keep twiddling our thumbs, more of such players will skip by and we will end up with overpaid has-beens. I keep wondering whether the Giants have resigned to letting this entire year slide-by without trying to hard, assasinate Coughling and his retarded posse at the end of it and start afresh.

Fuck. Another mild era of killing the neighbour's dog every Sunday. :(