SportsWrath

Aliens are Kidnapping Our Threads

LorfTVP

I mean, c'mon just a random bashing thread. The season hasn't started yet. If you look on the first page of the Mets section the only thread started by a Yankee fan isn't bashing them.

I'm looking to get the Yankee section a little more active this season and hopefully with less bashing. I don't want to be a nazi mod, but save it for when we really screw up.

I mean, c'mon just a random bashing thread. The season hasn't started yet. If you look on the first page of the Mets section the only thread started by a Yankee fan isn't bashing them.

I'm looking to get the Yankee section a little more active this season and hopefully with less bashing. I don't want to be a nazi mod, but save it for when we really screw up.

Nazi

...and NJ is not another So-Cal name. Lets clear that up right now. <_<

Yeah right 25 Rings

i agree with your decision smalls. it was a pointless thread.

Oh, I figured it was taken down for that very reason...I just wanted a place to post that little blog article which was relevant to the thread only to find it gone.

I thought Yankee fans on this site had thicker skin than the ones on the GMB...

Come on man, it's all in fun. Bantering between fans is a pastime in NY. It's not bashing, unless you let it get to you that way. :TU: