SportsWrath

Start of Free Agency in 72 hours

jranieli

you gotta be fucking kidding me....they walked away from the fucking table...can we just get on with it..

I am sorry, I cannot find a link to it currently. That is what I heard. This is so out of control now.

Watching Chris Mortenson and he is saying that a deal has been reached and is waiting for ratification from the owners on Tuesday.

Also Lavar Arrington has bought himself out of his contract and a free agent. I will see it when I see a real link.

Collins might not be leaving after all...

Isaac Bruce was on the market for a while, then off...maybe, sorta.

:brooding:

I'm not even looking until Thursday.

I won't even pretend to understand this anymore.

I wish they would just end this shit and start free agency. If they cannot agree then give up already. I am so sick of these extensions.

At least let the front offices know what's going on so they stop jerking around the players and fans. Can you imagine being told you're fired, and then getting called back and hearing "oops"? It's insane.

There are so many plus and minus' to the salary cap. I would love to see the Redskins be in cap hell and release so many players but I would like the owners and the NFLPA come up with an agreement so we can get an extra 10 million of wiggle room and sign a big free agent or two.

Thanks, I cannot wait to see all the fans saying they want to sign Arrington. God, I hope not. I would though for a great price.

No way we get him, he'll demand too much. He could be great as a free ranger, but he isn't a system guy.

No way we get him, he'll demand too much. He could be great as a free ranger, but he isn't a system guy.

He still has never lived up the hype coming out of Linebacker U. Still though, if this CBA does go through it gives us 13-14 million of wiggle room.