SportsWrath

Ok the dust is settled and the playoffs are ON!

Gforce11

I actually like all the underdogs against the spread this weekend. KC will run on Indi all day, Seattle is shattered at corner, the Jets could easily upset a flakey NE and the Giants...I'm just running on blind faith, but I think we can do it against the Eagles.

We are in. Cant ask for more than that. Any true fan would be rooting for them to go all the way. You can count me among those folks. :rock:

As sad as it may be, EVERYONE has a chance now. I think we have a good chance of beatin Philly. They show some weaknesses in areas we excel in. (i.e. bad run D, Tiki respectively) Its after that I start to worry. But even then, it wouldnt be the wierdest thing to win another.

the sad thing is not so much that the team sucks. I have sat through every minute of lots of lost cause games because the players where still worth rooting for. I just think this group is a real bunch of handbags.

don't get me wrong. I will still watch the game I just don't have any faith in these guys actually showing up.

also I am pretty sure they play Sunday

If Eli can throw 10 accurate medium or long passes in this game to whomever (Plax, Tyree or Carter)...I think it can open up the running game. And when that happens the Giants can keep their swiss cheese D off the field.

Sad thing is that ELI will have to win it, a la the Eagles/Giants O.T. win. The coaching staff had more confidence in Eli back then and Eli had more confidence in himself back then. We'll see.... :mellow:

My prediction is:

Giants 140

Eagles -7

The Giants will score more than any other team in football history ever has and the Eagles will get stuffed so hard that the refs will have no choice but to deduct a TD from their regular season schedule.

Result will be that the Eagles are eliminated as a franchise and replaced with a team called the Tinkerbells in honor both of Paris Hilton's pooch and the average testicular fortitude of a Red Sox fan.

the sad thing is not so much that the team sucks. I have sat through every minute of lots of lost cause games because the players where still worth rooting for. I just think this group is a real bunch of handbags.

don't get me wrong. I will still watch the game I just don't have any faith in these guys actually showing up.

also I am pretty sure they play Sunday

I couldn't have said it better. Something about these players I just don't get. It's like they have no passion for the game.. or no dignity..

My prediction is:

Giants 140

Eagles -7

The Giants will score more than any other team in football history ever has and the Eagles will get stuffed so hard that the refs will have no choice but to deduct a TD from their regular season schedule.

Result will be that the Eagles are eliminated as a franchise and replaced with a team called the Tinkerbells in honor both of Paris Hilton's pooch and the average testicular fortitude of a Red Sox fan.

YES! :rock:

Wait first it was the coach and now its the players? Which one is it...both? neither?

Mike after the Eagles loss said that this team had a bad core..and I agree with him. UP and down, up down, no consistency to them...strange team...too much Fassell still in this team...