SportsWrath

Goodbye Dumb John

US Patriot

I like the choice of Simms as a QB coach....even if we could not get him to do that ...why not have him come on as a consultant. I recall Simms giving a clinic on how to throw in Giants Stadium.

If you were Simms, you'd never leave that cushy number he has right now. The guy is set for a long time, he's going to be the No 1 analyst no matter where he is and he's going to have some huge leverage when his CBS contract runs out.

If you were Simms, you'd never leave that cushy number he has right now. The guy is set for a long time, he's going to be the No 1 analyst no matter where he is and he's going to have some huge leverage when his CBS contract runs out.

Yeah thats why I said give him a nice consulting fee to help out Opie Cookie Puss. Simms is too relaxed and enjoying his life to put up with any hands on NFL bullshit.

Yeah thats why I said give him a nice consulting fee to help out Opie Cookie Puss. Simms is too relaxed and enjoying his life to put up with any hands on NFL bullshit.

I'm sure there are plenty of competent people out there who KNOW and can teach QB Mechanics. With all the colleges we have and this country's history with football... and only 32 teams...