SportsWrath

The House that Plax 4 Prez Built!

Reaper

Are you guys fucking serious by trying to oust Plax as the Mets Mod! I remember a lot of my fellow Mets fans crying for Plax to return and help with a winning streak towards the end of the regular season and now you want him out!

Plax just study the 1969 and 1986 seasons and you'll be fine cause face it our team hasn't done shit besides those two years and NO almost don't count. Plax you did and are still doing a great job thanks for making all those game threads and keeping us updated on trade rumors and injuries during the season.

Plax I know my reputation fucken sucks around here but fuck them I got your back man, just tell me what you need to make our section, the New York Mets section better!

:TU:

Are you guys fucking serious by trying to oust Plax as the Mets Mod! I remember a lot of my fellow Mets fans crying for Plax to return and help with a winning streak towards the end of the regular season and now you want him out!

Plax just study the 1969 and 1986 seasons and you'll be fine cause face it our team hasn't done shit besides those two years and NO almost don't count. Plax you did and are still doing a great job thanks for making all those game threads and keeping us updated on trade rumors and injuries during the season.

Plax I know my reputation fucken sucks around here but fuck them I got your back man, just tell me what you need to make our section, the New York Mets section better!

Yes, just completely dismiss the year 1973. The best catchphrase in all of sports was created by our very own Tug McGraw "YA GOTTA BELIEVE". Mets won 81 games that year, and took the mighty Oakland A`s to game 7 of the World Series.

Completely dismiss the trade that killed the Mets in 1977, trading Tom Seaver for a bunch of spair parts. Thats the day my cousin stoped being a Mets fan.

The utterely garbage years of 1978-1983. The years of assholes like Lee Mazzilli and Dave Kingman.

1998, that May 31st trade to bring the best hitting catcher in all of baseball to New York, Mike Piazza. The day before he came, 10,000 people were in the stands. Next day, 55,00 people were there.

1999, a great year to be a Mets fan, first time in 11 years the Mets made the playoffs, Todd Pratt`s homerun to beat the Arizona Diamondbacks, I`ll never forget that moment in my life, Shea was rocking.

2000, the 8 run inning against the Atlanta Braves, capped off with Piazza`s homerun that got out of the stadium in 4 seconds.

But year, other than 1969 and 1986 the Mets have done nothing.

And the saddest part is that you`re older than me.

:TU:

Thank you bro... but for a couple people who post here they beliveve you need superior knowledge to be a good mod/person/friend... I never had any kind of power trip in this section, all I ever tried to do is make everyone feel comfortable/ post game threads/ update the section with new Mets news/ and make sure we are never overrunned with trolls... which I believe I've done... plus adding multiple members single handly, but to some that means nothing... that's fine... if you don't like me your more then welcomed to leave, cause I'm not leaving... sorry to the people who want me out, but it's not happening... last time I heard www.mets.com could use more "knowledgable" posters, go hoin there... for each asshole that leaves I WILL recruit 3 people to take your places... and last time I checked I was a pretty good recruiter...well anyways, for those who have my back I can't wait till next season for you guys to join me to watch our team kick ass, and for those who don't have my back either learn to respect me or stay out of our section... notice how I said "our" section, because it's not just my section, this section belongs to all the Met fans who aren't pricks...

Shall I also mention the year 1988. The Mets won 100 games, only to lose to the eventual world champion Los Angels Dodgers, fuck you Mike Soscia, or however the fuck you spell your last name.

We can all blame Frank Cashen, sure he did a great job building the Mets into a powerhouse, then dismantled the team as soon as they peaked.

Lenny Dykstra and Roger McDowell for Philadelphia`s Juan Samuel in 1989?

Wally Backman to the Twins for Toby Nivens, Steve Gasser and Jeff Bumgarner less than two months after losing the NLCS in 1988.

The Mets organization as a whole for turning a blind eye towards Dwight Gooden and Daryll Strawberry`s cocaine habit.

For promoting Gregg Jefferies.

For Mel Stottlemyer, trying to teach Dwight Gooden a changeup, messed with his mechanics and was never the same.

Or maybe you have no clue what I`m talking about

You need to add giving up Kevin Mitchell because he was the quote/unqoute "bad influence" on Strawberry and Gooden. What a joke. Stottlemire/myer/meyer...whatever is a destroyer of young arms. He was the guru of the complete game and burned these kids out. From Gooden to Darling to Fernandez etc.; only guys with a full complement of pitches and the fortitude to ignore his shit like Cone were able to have long successful careers. I told some of my Yankee fan friends I would not let him be a groundskeeper much less have any thing to do with the pitching staff. So I feel you man concerning the past...we could have had at least a 3-5 year dynasty but because of stupidity we did not. :furious:

You need to add giving up Kevin Mitchell because he was the quote/unqoute "bad influence" on Strawberry and Gooden. What a joke. Stottlemire/myer/meyer...whatever is a destroyer of young arms. He was the guru of the complete game and burned these kids out. From Gooden to Darling to Fernandez etc.; only guys with a full complement of pitches and the fortitude to ignore his shit like Cone were able to have long successful careers. I told some of my Yankee fan friends I would not let him be a groundskeeper much less have any thing to do with the pitching staff. So I feel you man concerning the past...we could have had at least a 3-5 year dynasty but because of stupidity we did not.

Very true, I can`t believe I forgot about that.

I met alot of the 86 Mets when they had the 20 year reunion.

I wasn`t alive to see the 1986 team, I was born in 1988.

Aww man sorry about that. That was one of my favorite championship seasons; second only to the 1990 Giants SuperBowl 25 win. So this year with the Mets must have fucked with your mind? It kind of reminded me of 1988 where the Mets were arguably the best team that year and Gooden (after his mechanics are fucked up by Stottlemyer; that and the coke) gives up that homer to Mike "Fuck You"Scioscia. Just like this year we had the best or second best team in baseball. One thing I dislike about baseball is that a clearly inferior team can advance and win the championship. Unlike football, hockey and basketball where the pretenders are usually winnowed out by the time you reach the championship.

Plax for Prez is a good mod, ousting him would be silly. His knowledge may not be as on par with others, but so what. He keeps this section running well and he is a good Met fan.

Thanks bro for your support... I'm done with "thier" whole argument... if they want me out, I suggest they make a poll, and if they win I will resign my section mod duties. But if I win Mr. Golfkid and blue_jeans can either deal with me or go elsewhere... I actually like blue_jeans that's why it bothers me to say that, but as for you golfkid, I could care less if you post in this section or not... You can go ahead and listen to your gay ass rolling stones while masturbateing to Mick Jagger all you want... I'm done with you, and if you think that I'm such a bad mod then prove it, instead of just being a dick like you have been

Aww man sorry about that. That was one of my favorite championship seasons; second only to the 1990 Giants SuperBowl 25 win. So this year with the Mets must have fucked with your mind? It kind of reminded me of 1988 where the Mets were arguably the best team that year and Gooden (after his mechanics are fucked up by Stottlemyer; that and the coke) gives up that homer to Mike "Fuck You"Scioscia. Just like this year we had the best or second best team in baseball. One thing I dislike about baseball is that a clearly inferior team can advance and win the championship. Unlike football, hockey and basketball where the pretenders are usually winnowed out by the time you reach the championship.

I was in disbelief when they lost game 7, no way in hell did I think the Mets would lose after Endy Chavez catch, no fucking way. Fuck you Yadier Molina.

I mean, I`ll take it with a grain of salt, we had 3 healthy pitchers and advanced to game 7 of the NLCS, spit, bazooka bubble gum and glue only holds so much strain.

You can go ahead and listen to your gay ass rolling stones while masturbateing to Mick Jagger all you want... I'm done with you, and if you think that I'm such a bad mod then prove it, instead of just being a dick like you have been

Thanks man, attack my music of choice. Just let it be known members wanted me to post that, I`m not going to tell you which members because I don`t rat.

Thanks bro for your support... I'm done with "thier" whole argument... if they want me out, I suggest they make a poll, and if they win I will resign my section mod duties. But if I win Mr. Golfkid and blue_jeans can either deal with me or go elsewhere... I actually like blue_jeans that's why it bothers me to say that, but as for you golfkid, I could care less if you post in this section or not... You can go ahead and listen to your gay ass rolling stones while masturbateing to Mick Jagger all you want... I'm done with you, and if you think that I'm such a bad mod then prove it, instead of just being a dick like you have been

Don't sweat it guy....I think that you have done a good job....even though I have only been posting since November I was anonymously reading the posts prior to that. I am pretty much an expert on Giants history ...but my Mets history really begins in 1983-84 when the Mets started fielding a real team again.

Plax 4 Prez rules, Rolling Stones suck fucking ass, and stop being bitches. Plax is the reason the Mets section is even as good as it is.

I`ve been on a Faces kick the past couple of months, I can pretty much guarantee you have no clue who the

Faces are, but then again, you listen to Kiss.

Thanks man, attack my music of choice. Just let it be known members wanted me to post that, I`m not going to tell you which members because I don`t rat.

then have them tell me through pm instead of calling me out

I`ve been on a Faces kick the past couple of months, I can pretty much guarantee you have no clue who the

I'm not saying that about the Rolling Stones to piss you off or anything. I just hate them, a lot, especially Mick Jagger.

btw I'm KISS is 50 times better then the fucking stones, and evertime I see Jagger danceing on stage I want to seriously strangle the fuck out of that flamboyant faggot...and anyways these "faces" don't need to be comming to you bitching, they need to come to me our any of the other mods... your nobody, if these "faces" want to talk they are talking to the wrong person

I'm not saying that about the Rolling Stones to piss you off or anything. I just hate them, a lot, especially Mick Jagger.

None taken.

btw I'm KISS is 50 times better then the fucking stones, and evertime I see Jagger danceing on stage I want to seriously strangle the fuck out of that flamboyant faggot...and anyways these "faces" don't need to be comming to you bitching, they need to come to me our any of the other mods... your nobody, if these "faces" want to talk they are talking to the wrong person

Kiss is better than the Rolling Stones? So you saying that a band that had a string of number one records from 1969 to 1974. Beggars Banquet was 3rd in 1968. I don`t really care what you think of Mick Jagger, it doesn`t bother me personaly, I don`t know the guy, I just enjoy the music he and Keith Richards write and perform.

Okay, The Faces were a band from 1969 to 1975, have nothing to do with what your trying to say or do.

None taken.

Kiss is better than the Rolling Stones? So you saying that a band that had a string of number one records from 1969 to 1974. Beggars Banquet was 3rd in 1968. I don`t really care what you think of Mick Jagger, it doesn`t bother me personaly, I don`t know the guy, I just enjoy the music he and Keith Richards write and perform.

Okay, The Faces were a band from 1969 to 1975, have nothing to do with what your trying to say or do.

I actually like Keith Richards, just not the rest of the band.. almost like how I don't like Rush, but I like thier drummer... lets just leave this thread alone. All I'm saying to you Golf kid is I'm not going anywhere whether you care or not that's all I'm saying...

I actually like Keith Richards, just not the rest of the band.. almost like how I don't like Rush, but I like thier drummer... lets just leave this thread alone. All I'm saying to you Golf kid is I'm not going anywhere whether you care or not that's all I'm saying...

I don`t like Rush either, but Neil Pert is the man.

Fine, I can deal with the rest of your statement.

Or maybe you have no clue what I`m talking about

I know what you are referring to cause I lived through most of it but winning 100 games means nothing if it doesn't result in a World Series ring! We won 97 regular season games this past year, played in an exciting Game 7 in the NLCS and for what, Nothing! No Ring, Who Cares!