SportsWrath

Giants no longer control playoff destiny (Totally)

mws44

I say "So what"! Too Effin' bad...the Giants needed to win some games and they CANNOT! Simple! Fuck destiny and scenarios. The BIG game was with Philly, they blew it! The other huge game was with the Cowboys and they lost by 3. So it's the Giants damn fault!

I don't find the article distubing at all!

I say "So what"! Too Effin' bad...the Giants needed to win some games and they CANNOT! Simple! Fuck destiny and scenarios. The BIG game was with Philly, they blew it! The other huge game was with the Cowboys and they lost by 3. So it's the Giants damn fault!

I don't find the article distubing at all!

Easy big guy. I agree with you about winning the games. I just threw this out there because I was under the impression that if the Giants won the last 2 game, they were in. It seems it is a little more complicated than that.

Easy big guy. I agree with you about winning the games. I just threw this out there because I was under the impression that if the Giants won the last 2 game, they were in. It seems it is a little more complicated than that.
:)

I'm okay...sorry 'bout that, just venting BUT it's always been simple to me...you win in December (unlike these Giants) and you are IN! But at 8-8 do u really wanna see these Giants play a Wildcard game and get blown out??? :confused:

I'm okay...sorry 'bout that, just venting BUT it's always been simple to me...you win in December (unlike these Giants) and you are IN! But at 8-8 do u really wanna see these Giants play a Wildcard game and get blown out??? :confused:

Not if they are gonna get blown out, but the optimist in me (who has been losing the struggle with the pessimist lately btw) wants the shot that they just might straighten themselves out and make a valid run at a championship. I know, I know.... I'm just a dreamer at heart.

Why would Atlanta at 9-7 make over the team that beat them earlier in the season at 9-7?

yes, but they will have beaten philly in the final. so you can't use the head to head unless one team has the edge over both of the others (like if we beat philly twice)

Why would Atlanta at 9-7 make over the team that beat them earlier in the season at 9-7?

oh yeah when was it that we were 9-7 this year ?

if you think we are going to beat the saints and redskins with what we have you are living a pipe dream

Not if they are gonna get blown out, but the optimist in me (who has been losing the struggle with the pessimist lately btw) wants the shot that they just might straighten themselves out and make a valid run at a championship. I know, I know.... I'm just a dreamer at heart.

Well I am glad u are an optimist. But this 'fallacy' about once 'we' get into the playoffs they will 'step it up and turn it around' is just that...a farce! See last year. Quality Depth on defense and consistency at QB was the downfall last year. This year Same O Shit!

:)<_<

The article says that if the wild card is a 3 way tie, and 2 teams are from the same division, first they look at that division for the tie break - which goes to philly in this senario. Then since philly will have lost to atlanta in the last week of the season, atlanta wins that tie break. Atlanta would be the 5th seed, philly would be the 6th seed and the Giants would be playing golf earlier than expected.

Of course this all hinges on the Giants actually stringing together 2 wins. :doh:

oh yeah when was it that we were 9-7 this year ?

if you think we are going to beat the saints and redskins with what we have you are living a pipe dream

The article is saying if both teams end up 9-7 so I mentioned it that way. And by the way, who though Redskins would beat the Saints? You really don't know about this league. Personally I think the Giants will rally when Strahan comes back especially the defense and they will be a big surprise to plenty of people.

There's nothing stunning about this article. The Giants had a chance to win the whole NFC and blew it. Six weeks in a row.

Fuck 'em. They suck, and I want to see them home for the playoffs... they deserve it after what they've done to thier fans this season.

WE have more heart than this team does.

don't worry, the stars and planets are gonna line up and we'll make it in. We'll hit a stride and get on a roll. a few games later and VOILA we're playing a rematch against the Colts in the SuperBowl..... and this time, we win.

ed Today, 12:58 PM

don't worry, the stars and planets are gonna line up and we'll make it in. We'll hit a stride and get on a roll. a few games later and VOILA we're playing a rematch against the Colts in the SuperBowl..... and this time, we win.

Sure, maybe if I say an extra thousand novenias.

Ok I agree that THESE Giants don't deserve to be in the playoffs but who in the NFC can blow us out? Who in the NFC is not beatable?