SportsWrath

Something I found Funny.

Virginia Giant

In my money fantasy league we have the projetor option where it gives you the latest news on a player and shit like that. Anyway, I was looking at FA runningbacks and this is what they had to say about Brandon Jacobs.

Jacobs had five carries for 29 yards and two catches for 52 more yards against the Cowboys Sunday.

Spin: Jacobs continues to run with power and agility, and it's surprising that the Giants don't give him more work even with Tiki Barber around. Jacobs made a particularly nice catch on a screen pass and motored downfield for a big gain. At 6-4, 265, Jacobs runs a 4.4.

:rolleyes:

In my money fantasy league we have the projetor option where it gives you the latest news on a player and shit like that. Anyway, I was looking at FA runningbacks and this is what they had to say about Brandon Jacobs.

:rolleyes:

You don't have to tell me twice...Maybe you should email Huffnuts and tell him what every person on the planet knows, except for him.

I’m all for increasing Jacob’s work load on offense. Forget him playing on special teams. We need him. I hope I’m wrong, but I’m beginning to question Tiki’s desire.

I can't be too critical of Tiki, but at the same time I know he is PISSED at the coaching staff for how they are handling the offense. He was expecting Jacobs to get a lot more carries than he is now. He was expecting Jacobs to easily get 10 or more carries a game, giving Jacobs a chance to develop on the field and give him some rest to make him even deadlier down the stretch.

As someone who is not happy with how things are being run, it is only natural that he won't feel that burning passion to drive ahead for extra yards, make that extra cut that opens things up, do the little things that have made Tiki so great. He is doing all of these things, don't get me wrong, but I can see a slight decrease in either his effort or his ability as well.

I can't be too critical of Tiki, but at the same time I know he is PISSED at the coaching staff for how they are handling the offense. He was expecting Jacobs to get a lot more carries than he is now. He was expecting Jacobs to easily get 10 or more carries a game, giving Jacobs a chance to develop on the field and give him some rest to make him even deadlier down the stretch.

As someone who is not happy with how things are being run, it is only natural that he won't feel that burning passion to drive ahead for extra yards, make that extra cut that opens things up, do the little things that have made Tiki so great. He is doing all of these things, don't get me wrong, but I can see a slight decrease in either his effort or his ability as well.

:clap:

I have to agree with you. We need to get Jacobs prepared for next year.