SportsWrath

You're EA

shockjock

aahhhh... I made poor Floyd boy run away... :cwy: I didn't know you were that sensitive... there, there, I'm sure you have TONS of friends that are there for you in a time of need when you finally realize that your a failure in life, and a failure to society... there, there... here, blow your nose on Ben Rothlesberger's cum rag... I said blow your nose don't eat it....hahahahahahhahahah

OWNED like the shitface loser you are

Joseph blows, and if he isn't injured, he is doing little on the filed. It's no coincidence the Giant dfense had their best games last year while fat boy was hurt. As for Clancey, the Giants can find another like him in the free agent market for a much smaller contract - just like they fooound Clancey. Keeping Joseph would be a mistake. He can't hurt the Giants too much though in 2006, as he will again be hurt very quickly, but he is a waste of valuable money on the salary cap.

Is that the reason that Joseph won a starting job in training camp? Because he stinks?

Get real moron. The Giants would fall hard if idiots like you were in charge. You do understand football has a salary camp, meaning you can't spend all the money you want on players?

nice pube head...what you do, plunge the toilet with the top of it ??

:clap: yes how did you know?? :LMAO: Dude, are you seriously this dumb??? Are you 15 or something? Grow up... Say anything you want about my appearance, but then remember I'm not trying to impress you.. I'm trying to impress the ladies, and you know what I do a damn good job.... so where's your cut downs now?? come one, man I got "cut-down" like that in Elemantry school... are you lost in the past? Do you keep getting flashbacks of all the bully's pulling your underware over your head, taking your lunch money, and laughing at you because you have 2 dads... sorry if I brought back harmful memorys of when you were 10, 5 years ago

Guest Floyd The Barber
Is that the reason that Joseph won a starting job in training camp? Because he stinks?

Get real moron. The Giants would fall hard if idiots like you were in charge. You do understand football has a salary camp, meaning you can't spend all the money you want on players?

after all the proclomations the FAB 4 have made over the past year, we will see just how far we will fall if action is not taken...time will tell

Guest Floyd The Barber
:clap: yes how did you know?? :LMAO: Dude, are you seriously this dumb??? Are you 15 or something? Grow up... Say anything you want about my appearance, but then remember I'm not trying to impress you.. I'm trying to impress the ladies, and you know what I do a damn good job.... so where's your cut downs now?? come one, man I got "cut-down" like that in Elemantry school... are you lost in the past? Do you keep getting flashbacks of all the bully's pulling your underware over your head, taking your lunch money, and laughing at you because you have 2 dads... sorry if I brought back harmful memorys of when you were 10, 5 years ago

Don Fillipo

after all the proclomations the FAB 4 have made over the past year, we will see just how far we will fall if action is not taken...time will tell

Didn't you say Jay Feely, William Joseph, and others would be cut last year too?

Guest Floyd The Barber
Didn't you say Jay Feely, William Joseph, and others would be cut last year too?

you will see come the start of this season, then the tides will turn and those who you thought were the inmates will be running the asylum...yet again...there is no denying that we are weak in 2 major areas...#1 being DT, and #2 QB...

if improvements are made in both of these area's expect a deep playoff push...deep

Don Fillipo

:clap: very good.... you are so very intelligent... :clap:

btw, I know your not intelligent enough to know I was being sarcastic, so I'll just tell you now that I was...

Floyd = Moron

Guest Nutty Sack
no they are actually only 3... DyeJob is Turkish40 who actually also is Nosebleed.. but just ignore them

Thanks for figuring things out for me. I've been beside myself ever since being banned by that other board. And let em tell ya it's weird feeling being beside yourself. Here you are standing in one spot and you think your standing next to yourself.

Quite weird indeed.