SportsWrath

You're EA

shockjock

If we don't get La Roi, then we should just re-sign Clancy and then have five capable DTs in Robbins, Joseph, Duckett, Allen, and Clancy.

alot of those players havent proved they can stay healthy. i think alot of teams will be after glover.

alot of those players havent proved they can stay healthy. i think alot of teams will be after glover.

First part, I don't exactly understand. Willie J is the only one that had missed time this season.

Second part, I agree with. If there is a new CBA then we should be willing to go into a bidding war over Glover. He'd be worth it.

I'm a bit surprised by the manlove for Glover. Good player? Yes. Dominant? Not amynore. Also I'd much prefer a run stuffer than a pass rusher if we don't retain Clancy.

Now that the Rams have signed Glover I guess this argument is all for naught anyway.

Assuming price were no option I wouldn't have a problem with Sam Adams, Ted Washington or Trevero Pryce but then again all 3 have always had inflated self worth.

I'm a bit surprised by the manlove for Glover. Good player? Yes. Dominant? Not amynore. Also I'd much prefer a run stuffer than a pass rusher if we don't retain Clancy.

Now that the Rams have signed Glover I guess this argument is all for naught anyway.

Assuming price were no option I wouldn't have a problem with Sam Adams, Ted Washington or Trevero Pryce but then again all 3 have always had inflated self worth.

Agree a run stuffer is the way to go, but i like Maake Kemoeatu fr. Balt. 27 years old 6'5 350 and would come at a reasonable price tag.

Guest Floyd The Barber

if you are EA you immediately resign the right to the headmaster that you no longer are capable of conducting free agency signings and or should be involved in the selection process in any future drafts for the NYG organization...

a man this stupid needs to be kept as far away from business matters involving my beloved team...first William Joseph, to boot, he lets the fat bastard hang around a few seasons...then Eli Manning...im completely sick

if you are EA you immediately resign the right to the headmaster that you no longer are capable of conducting free agency signings and or should be involved in the selection process in any future drafts for the NYG organization...

a man this stupid needs to be kept as far away from business matters involving my beloved team...first William Joseph, to boot, he lets the fat bastard hang around a few seasons...then Eli Manning...im completely sick

Ok just get over it...

This is his last year so you can stop bitching about it

I love how William Joseph haters think that every member of the Giants front office and coaching stuff just let him start this year, as if it were some gift to him.

Hey morons, do you guys go to training camp or read the training camp reports?

I shouldn't have to explain myself here but I feel like I'll have to later.

Guest Lockhart
I love how William Joseph haters think that every member of the Giants front office and coaching stuff just let him start this year, as if it were some gift to him.

Hey morons, do you guys go to training camp or read the training camp reports?

I shouldn't have to explain myself here but I feel like I'll have to later.

Joseph blows, and if he isn't injured, he is doing little on the filed. It's no coincidence the Giant dfense had their best games last year while fat boy was hurt. As for Clancey, the Giants can find another like him in the free agent market for a much smaller contract - just like they fooound Clancey. Keeping Joseph would be a mistake. He can't hurt the Giants too much though in 2006, as he will again be hurt very quickly, but he is a waste of valuable money on the salary cap.

Guest Floyd The Barber

the sad reality of it is, there are people in the fan base that can point out glaring deficientcy's in our system quicker than the so called "experts" within the organization...may it be because they are just to naive and playing YES SIR and do not have the balls to admit when a decission is bad, or they just lack the skill in evulating talent...

either way, any member of the FAB 4 would have this team, in Superbowl Contention if given the proper seat and voice, by adding an NFL SERVICEABLE QB and a replacement for #94...then use each of the 7 draft picks this year by selecting the best available LB, CB, DT in each round !!!

Guest minerva

Interesting...............

If I was EA, I would put an end to the unnatural hair dye, it makes him look freakish.

Guest Lockhart
Interesting...............

If I was EA, I would put an end to the unnatural hair dye, it makes him look freakish.

he looks like this guy:

bad-hair-moe.jpg

(He alos drafts players like the guy in the picture!)

Guest Floyd The Barber

back over at giants.com, the resident Org. mutant Pat Hanlon can not pry his lips off the ass of every FO member...Pat Hanlon is the retarded little brother of the Giant Organization...

Guest Floyd The Barber

4 in 1, 1 in 4, it makes no differnce at this point...

we have outlined the winning formula for 2006 and we will see if the NYG Org. follows through...they already fumbled the ball once not gobbling up La'Roi and serving Willie his eviction papers all in one motion...

Guest Lockhart
I could be wrong but I think the FAB/FAG 4 are all one person.

Hey you are correct - you are wrong. Do you work for Ernie Accorsi?

thx for the input Ralph Cirella...you pencil neck geek

you and the rest of your nimrod Fab 3's comments on this board are VOID... keep thinking anyone takes your posts and actually agrees with your nonsense... oh and btw, stop stealing Nosebleed/DyeJob/Turkish40's line "Ralph Cirella"...it's only original when he or is other 2 clones says it... you retard... and all of your Fag 3's avatars are gay and don't impress anyone

Guest Floyd The Barber

you ever play Mike Tysons Punchout for Nintendo ??

you look more like Don Fillipo than Ralph Cirella...