SportsWrath

After another disapointing loss and you finished kicking you dog and beating your wife

so-cal dub

Well I did NOT watch the game...because I expect this Giant team to collapse every year. I got some shit done around the house during the game (washed windows and mowed the lawn).

Just got thru watching Sportcenter and it seems like the Giants scored too early to tie it 20-20, then like always #47 blew coverage and let the Cowboys get into FG range on the first play after the Giants tied it. Wow!

Like Jim Mora Sr. said *P-p-P-Playoffs! Kidding me? Playoffs???*

Well I did NOT watch the game...because I expect this Giant team to collapse every year. I got some shit done around the house during the game (washed windows and mowed the lawn).

Just got thru watching Sportcenter and it seems like the Giants scored too early to tie it 20-20, then like always #47 blew coverage and let the Cowboys get into FG range on the first play after the Giants tied it. Wow!

Like Jim Mora Sr. said *P-p-P-Playoffs! Kidding me? Playoffs???*

STFU

I think I'm gonna watch Animal House and try to get some laughter in tonight.

I guess you didn't see the game. I was laughing the whole time.

To answer your question...I'm going to take it out on MrsNemesis in the bed room.

Was that called for??? :P:LMAO:

look mang-g-g-g...u keep believing that these NY Giants will make the playoffs and I got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell ya.... :)

8-8 season, book it!

You are a dick

We all know it... Book it :TU:

You are a dick

We all know it... Book it :TU:

The name is Richard.... :TU:

Now I am a GIANT fan just like the rest of youz....but this team is UN Disiplined and Outcoached EVERY week. You call a TIME OUT when you need 10 yds to score a TD to tie it??? And give Dallas 1:04 to win it?

I cannot take it anymore!!!! Fuck the Knicks (disowned them in 2000), Fuck the Giants (disowned them last week when the Titans won), and BTW.....Fuuuuuuck u, ya drunk ass bastid.... :P:):LMAO:

The name is Richard.... :TU:

Now I am a GIANT fan just like the rest of youz....but this team is UN Disiplined and Outcoached EVERY week. You call a TIME OUT when you need 10 yds to score a TD to tie it??? And give Dallas 1:04 to win it?

I cannot take it anymore!!!! Fuck the Knicks (disowned them in 2000), Fuck the Giants (disowned them last week when the Titans won), and BTW.....Fuuuuuuck u, ya drunk ass bastid.... :P:):LMAO:

Drunk Bastard

I apologize I had to sit through it

No more Randolf hits

you missed a very enjoyable and well played game, randoff.

Saw the breakdown on NFL network....how "enjoyable" can that be? The Giants gave Dallas 1:04 seconds to win it. Why did TC call a time out after the 2 min warning? Why was the Giants tryna throw in that drive to tie it....when they have Jacobs and Tiki? Sorry, I just can't 'enjoy' that type of pain. So many times this season, we were Outcoached and showed no discipline.

They say Plax had problems ALL game with the Dallas secondary. The 'block' (aka cheap hit) that cost the Giants field position should have been addressed severely by our 'disciplinarian' TC. If I was coaching, Burress' ass would have been standing next to me for at least a series getting a ear full!

But that's just me...

Was that called for??? :P:LMAO:

look mang-g-g-g...u keep believing that these NY Giants will make the playoffs and I got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell ya.... :)

8-8 season, book it!

That just might be good enough to get into the playoffs. It's the NFC!!!

The Giants will run the table though. 10-6... book it