SportsWrath

Mr. Mara

*SDMF*

I feel its time for you to call some people in the office and figure out what the fuck there doing with your franchise qb. Because other than asking him to be his brother, there not doing shit. This problem is not going away anytime soon. Maybe even just have Eli in and ask him if he's cumfy, if maybe that 50$ milion dollar contract is upsetting him, offer him a cup of joe. You know make him feel good. Than ask him why he cant throw a football. Maybe......................well..........................TC coachingstaff sucks dick. I dont know im just putting it out there. :clap:

I feel its time for you to call some people in the office and figure out what the fuck there doing with your franchise qb. Because other than asking him to be his brother, there not doing shit. This problem is not going away anytime soon. Maybe even just have Eli in and ask him if he's cumfy, if maybe that 50$ milion dollar contract is upsetting him, offer him a cup of joe. You know make him feel good. Than ask him why he cant throw a football. Maybe......................well..........................TC coachingstaff sucks dick. I dont know im just putting it out there. :clap:

I doubt it happens; in that Papa Well wanted Coach Cheerleader (probably over Acorsi's objections); and he is a nice Irish Catholic boy who in his own eyes would be a heel if he were to go against his sainted Irish Catholic papa and fire an Irish Catholic coach formerly of a Catholic university program basically founded by Irish Catholics. Listen they have put up with all of his penny ante bullshit so far; so there is no reason to think that they are contemplating any changes in the coaching staff, especially head coach. I think these factors insulate this cunt from any reasonable retribution (e.g. firing) for at least another season. He probably won't get an extension if things do not pan out and as desperate as he is to continue his "legacy", Coach Cheerleader would probably come back as a lame duck.

I doubt it happens; in that Papa Well wanted Coach Cheerleader (probably over Acorsi's objections); and he is a nice Irish Catholic boy who in his own eyes would be a heel if he were to go against his sainted Irish Catholic papa and fire an Irish Catholic coach formerly of a Catholic university program basically founded by Irish Catholics. Listen they have put up with all of his penny ante bullshit so far; so there is no reason to think that they are contemplating any changes in the coaching staff, especially head coach. I think these factors insulate this cunt from any reasonable retribution (e.g. firing) for at least another season. He probably won't get an extension if things do not pan out and as desperate as he is to continue his "legacy", Coach Cheerleader would probably come back as a lame duck.

sadly this is 100% true. if there was no BC connection lovie smith would be our coach today

sadly this is 100% true. if there was no BC connection lovie smith would be our coach today

I watched him during the Giants game and also the Jets game and my God....he was calm, in charge and totally aware of what was going on in front of him. He does not appear to be a screamer...but you can feel through the screen that you had better not fuck up too often; and if you do there had BETTER be a good explanation/reason why.

:clap: