SportsWrath

Are the Giants on the verge of collapsing?

BadEgg

Please, a 5 game winning streak accompanied by injuries along the way followed by a 2 game losing streak is hardly being on the verge of collapsing. If they made it through the first three games with many fans and the media seeing the chance of a collapse and then come out of the bye on a 5 game winning streak, I don't think this team can collapse. Besides, most of our injured players will be back for the Cowboys game.

He's correct. A loss following the Bears debacle and this ship goes down for the count. Team Dissension is right around the corner. But we have to look at the bright side: it rids the organization of Tom Coughlin, problemo numero uno.

He's correct. A loss following the Bears debacle and this ship goes down for the count. Team Dissension is right around the corner. But we have to look at the bright side: it rids the organization of Tom Coughlin, problemo numero uno.

From everything I've seen, the panic is among the fans, not the team. Certainly there haven't been any reports of dissention that I've seen.

Sorry, no one is to blame but the Injuries. If not for the Injuries on defense, no one would have stopped us the way the D was playing. Its part of the Game. :(