SportsWrath

Lets move foward

so-cal dub

As disturbing and disgusting as that loss was, I'd rather not think about it as much as possible. Next Monday is a new game. A game in which I hope we come out with a fire up our asses, and pummel the living hell out Jacksonville. We are still in 1st in the East, 3-0 in the division. We have only 3 losses. Every now and then your team is going to lose...and if you think really hard about it, it's better to lose to a team 7-1 than a team like Houston, in which we almost did. Chicago is not unstoppable and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they lose to the Jets next week. That means when we pummel Jacksonville we will be right back in the hunt for home field advantage. I still feel Chicago is gonna lose at least 2 more, possibly 3. Maybe I'm losing my mind with this, but lets not dwell and lets keep a positive head here. We arent out of it, by all means.

Go GMEN

As disturbing and disgusting as that loss was, I'd rather not think about it as much as possible. Next Monday is a new game. A game in which I hope we come out with a fire up our asses, and pummel the living hell out Jacksonville. We are still in 1st in the East, 3-0 in the division. We have only 3 losses. Every now and then your team is going to lose...and if you think really hard about it, it's better to lose to a team 7-1 than a team like Houston, in which we almost did. Chicago is not unstoppable and I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they lose to the Jets next week. That means when we pummel Jacksonville we will be right back in the hunt for home field advantage. I still feel Chicago is gonna lose at least 2 more, possibly 3. Maybe I'm losing my mind with this, but lets not dwell and lets keep a positive head here. We arent out of it, by all means.

Go GMEN

The Gmen are not out of the playoff picture, true. But with the TC/Huff gameplan I cannot see them making it deep into the playoffs. The talent is there to make it all the way to the Superbowl, even with the injuries as they exist today. But failure to use the tools that have been given to you will doom this team in the long run.

I mean WTF are they going to do, if they get a opening round game in GIANTS stadium ths January? Throw the ball 40 times? :TD:

The Gmen are not out of the playoff picture, true. But with the TC/Huff gameplan I cannot see them making it deep into the playoffs. The talent is there to make it all the way to the Superbowl, even with the injuries as they exist today. But failure to use the tools that have been given to you will doom this team in the long run.

I mean WTF are they going to do, if they get a opening round game in GIANTS stadium ths January? Throw the ball 40 times? :TD:

I understand that, but lets not forget about we bounced back after Seattle debacle. Maybe it takes a slap in the face like that get these coaches to pull thier heads out. Injuries are another thing, but lets not forget that Osi and Strahan will be back soon enough. Whitfield will only improve.

Stay focused Gmen nation.

I'm trying to stay positive, but everything outside of Tiki getting another 100 yards was shit yesterday.

Hence the reason I say, lets move foward. It kills me as well, but you still have to like the chances this team has for a #2 seed or still possibly #1. We're gonna straighten that shit out.

Go GMEN

I agree, i said it before the game the key to beating the bears is getting to grossman. every coach who reviews tape of our game can clearly see that even with a crippled defense as long as we went with the blitz our defense dominated... the first half... what happened in the second half I dont know..

Hence the reason I say, lets move foward. It kills me as well, but you still have to like the chances this team has for a #2 seed or still possibly #1. We're gonna straighten that shit out.

i honestly think that going on the road in the playoffs may work to our advantage. the giants have shown that for them, there's no real advantage to playing at home.

I'm not thinking about homefield advantage at this point. I think we'll bounce back strong but after last night, I'd rather not think about homefield advantage, and think about our division future.

I'd prefer to play Chicago in their house. I want to play in the cold, and I want to kick their ass in their own house. That'd be very nice if it happened that way.

And I agree with blunatic, playing at home hasn't exactly been great for us this year.

Try 75. They'll get 60 incompetions out of Eli then when his arm falls off and the clean up the mess off the field they'll put in Lorenzen for 15 more incompletions.

Guest JACKSTROUD7

Go GMEN

amen.........a voice of hope

I hope your right, but I'm not feeling the optomism you are yet