SportsWrath

most of us agree that a coaching change needs to happen

ccase39

Punishment for drawing a personal foul on that TD? TC is fond of ruining a teams chances for winning to prove his point that he is a disciplinarian.

i think he was more mad that they actually called that a penalty than him committing it.... he did it last week and nothing was called and no one told him not too.... good ol consistent NFL refs

i think he was more mad that they actually called that a penalty than him committing it.... he did it last week and nothing was called and no one told him not too.... good ol consistent NFL refs

I agree with you, was just offering a possible explanation. Then the Bears defense is "ballin" and using the ball as a prop and they don't get called.

Maybe we don't need to get rid of Coughlin...but our OC and DC needs to go.

Well I remember a couple years back reading the Giants newspaper that there are certain referee teams that the Giants actually hate to have them officiating their games. One of them is Hoculee and his bitches. I think this bastard had some connection to the Giants in the past and continues to try and prove his lack of bias by calling the Giants tight on PI, holding and roughing the passer calls; also any miscellaneous crazy call he can throw in like Jacob's "pregnancy". Remember the phantom hold against DT Hamilton during the SuperBowl after Armistead caught one of Trent Dilfer's gifts and ran it back for a touchdown. A holding call against an interior lineman who is attempting to rush the passer and the person he is supposedly holding is the runner who is chipping him along with a guard. They might have still lost because of Collin's happy feet in anticipation of sack (even when they were running); but somebody tell me where you have ever seen that kind of call again. Mighty funny it was never replayed in the official media because it was bogus. I do agree that sometimes TC falls in love with his stern persona (remember sitting Buress last year) to prove a point; even if it will cost him a game or two. Hopefully he has gotten over his need to put people into the doghouse because we need all hands on deck. <_<

Well I remember a couple years back reading the Giants newspaper that there are certain referee teams that the Giants actually hate to have them officiating their games. One of them is Hoculee and his bitches. I think this bastard had some connection to the Giants in the past and continues to try and prove his lack of bias by calling the Giants tight on PI, holding and roughing the passer calls; also any miscellaneous crazy call he can throw in like Jacob's "pregnancy". Remember the phantom hold against DT Hamilton during the SuperBowl after Armistead caught one of Trent Dilfer's gifts and ran it back for a touchdown. A holding call against an interior lineman who is attempting to rush the passer and the person he is supposedly holding is the runner who is chipping him along with a guard. They might have still lost because of Collin's happy feet in anticipation of sack (even when they were running); but somebody tell me where you have ever seen that kind of call again. Mighty funny it was never replayed in the official media because it was bogus. I do agree that sometimes TC falls in love with his stern persona (remember sitting Buress last year) to prove a point; even if it will cost him a game or two. Hopefully he has gotten over his need to put people into the doghouse because we need all hands on deck. <_<

I remember that call very well and it was a big momentum changer. A few years ago, the refs held out and they put replacement refs in. The word is that the Giants organization and a couple of other teams went against their cause. They probably did the same thing once before also, as the Giants have a very conservative organization.

The lack of football knowledge in this thread, particularly about coaching, is staggering. A few of you "geniuses" are actually challenging JackStroud for the title.

Good job ace on schooling us. I can't believe you are such a football guru. Way to prove we don't know what we are talking about.

Oh wait....you just insulted us and didn't substantiate your criticism.

Good job ace on schooling us. I can't believe you are such a football guru. Way to prove we don't know what we are talking about.

Oh wait....you just insulted us and didn't substantiate your criticism.

Everytime you post you substantiate my criticism.