SportsWrath

I dont know what to do without the GMB

smugiant2008

normally during games i start about 100 threads complaining about the refs, the players or the coaches out of sheer rage.... but I don't want to spam the boards here like I do over there.... I guess Ill just have to reserve myself tonight..... sigh

smu...go ahead....I'll help out...

-giantotherness

normally during games i start about 100 threads complaining about the refs, the players or the coaches out of sheer rage.... but I don't want to spam the boards here like I do over there.... I guess Ill just have to reserve myself tonight..... sigh

I'm kind of lost too... :LMAO:

Pittsburgh is taking care of N.O.......that'll help...

How can Ptt have 6 losses. i've watched them the last 2-3 weeks and they have a good team, they just find a way to lose.

The pass D is their weekness, but still they can drop 30 points on you and kill your QB.

How can Ptt have 6 losses. i've watched them the last 2-3 weeks and they have a good team, they just find a way to lose.

The pass D is their weekness, but still they can drop 30 points on you and kill your QB.

They are a good team...

Willie Parker....TD....

Hard to believe that they have lost 6...

:huh: I dont get the miss it part...

But, feel free to spam away here. This place needs a good kick in the ass to get it moving.

You just get used to personalities on a msg board....I spent the offseason here....and the regular season there...

Kinda of like when you walk into a bar and you know everyone...

You just get used to personalities on a msg board....I spent the offseason here....and the regular season there...

I understand. It would be cool if the members form there all came here. I dont know if there is a way to let them know, though. But hopefully they find us and we can have the GMB on Sportswrath.

I wish Nem would change the guest skin to the Giants skin. It looks much better to people viewing this place.

Giants had a good team in 2003 but found ways to lose, thus collapsing their season to 4-12. A couple of bad losses can do major harm.

I understand. It would be cool if the members form there all came here. I dont know if there is a way to let them know, though. But hopefully they find us and we can have the GMB on Sportswrath.

I wish Nem would change the guest skin to the Giants skin. It looks much better to people viewing this place.

I saw Lubeck was sniffing around....there are some over on the Bears boards....I've been PM folks to tell them to come here...

Yeah, most of us here were members of the GMB and spent most of the time in the CE section. There is definately a comfort factor. but this group here is definately a cool group, and with Rik and JR in charge of keeping trolls away, it'll remain a place for real fans. :TU: