SportsWrath

Congratulations, Jeter!

Ditto

and coincidently the 3rd straight year A-rod hasn't played SS in the AL. someoen please explain to me why jeter hates this guy again??

I don't know that Jeter does hate the guy, but if he does, it's probably because he's wuss.

I don't know why, but for some reason I always thought the Gold Glove was for fielding. If that were the case, though, they wouldn't even have voted. They just would've handed the award to Alex Gonzalez this year, since he was so far and away the best fielding shortstop in the AL (as in 7 errors to Jeter's 15) that the race was really for second place.

Seriously, though, this is the biggest joke since the year Palmeiro won it when he played about 10 games at first.

I don't know why, but for some reason I always thought the Gold Glove was for fielding. If that were the case, though, they wouldn't even have voted. They just would've handed the award to Alex Gonzalez this year, since he was so far and away the best fielding shortstop in the AL (as in 7 errors to Jeter's 15) that the race was really for second place.

Seriously, though, this is the biggest joke since the year Palmeiro won it when he played about 10 games at first.

I agree.

Also, if Jeter were in the NL he MIGHT be in the top 5.